• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

::VIDEO:: Friedman Baby Smallbox 20W (Custom amp) Some Test!

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Sounds great , I’m definitely going to check one out . I am planning a trip to Peach guitars ( the nearest Friedman dealer to me ) to try out a pink taco but this baby small box sounds killer as well .

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Just tried checking out the baby smallbox online and I’ve just twigged it’s a one off custom , what’s it based on ?

Del Rei

Reaction score
Just tried checking out the baby smallbox online and I’ve just twigged it’s a one off custom , what’s it based on ?

Hey, man... This is a custom order. You won't find it in any dealer store. But there is a WW20 coming. It's like a PT20 with clean channel and other features. Probably worth waiting for it!

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Hey, man... This is a custom order. You won't find it in any dealer store. But there is a WW20 coming. It's like a PT20 with clean channel and other features. Probably worth waiting for it!
I’m intrigued , if only to know what the WW stands for , lol

Del Rei

Reaction score
I’m intrigued , if only to know what the WW stands for , lol
I guess it's about the WildWood version. There was a Smallbox WW, with different features (3 channels) that WildWood was the only dealer.

Latest posts