Warm Audio- More classic clones including a CE1!

• Thread starter jeffb
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PelliX

Reaction score
I like that "1176 pedal", looks really sweet. Not 250+ pounds sweet, but knock 50% off and I might be tempted to try it... :drool:

jeffb

Reaction score
I like that "1176 pedal", looks really sweet. Not 250+ pounds sweet, but knock 50% off and I might be tempted to try it... :drool:
Yup. And it seems like everyone and their mother is doing a 76 lately. It's the plexi in a box of 2024.

Lucky for me the CE1 clone runs a bit cheaper and around same price as the Waza CE2. Glad I held off on that. I prefer having the preamp, vibrato and other options vs. The waza's more limited take on the CE1.

PelliX

Reaction score
Yup. And it seems like everyone and their mother is doing a 76 lately. It's the plexi in a box of 2024.

Yes, but - and I'll be honest here - everyone and their mother don't have that slick design and an analog VU meter. Of course I don't buy pedals based on such criteria, but I do have a soft spot for VU meters and that pedal would be a head turner on display for me.

jeffb

Reaction score
How you get there is as important as getting there.

I noticed Sweetwater has the Chorus in stock- actually a fair amount less than the Waza. $189 vs $219 (I'm sure folks across the pond will get hosed on pricing)