• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

What do you look like ?? Post a pic of yourself

• Thread starter bulldozer1984
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Arts

Reaction score
No bitching, no hate for my gear (she actually wants me to teach her), no nagging... I guess I found a rare species.
We got together when we were 17.
And we've been together for 10 years since. :D

32.jpg

BlackSG91

Reaction score
I have no pictures of me yet...I keep breaking the camera lens.:lol: Here's a picture of my wife, Mary-Grace. She's my avatar on the SG forum. I'm working on a custom painted Stratocaster for her that I hope she will love. She's a very good singer and she has a great personality.:yesway: She is also very bossy.:blahblah:

blacksg91-albums-various-pictures-picture9130-img502.jpg

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Me in New Orleans earlier in the year... there's a girl in the background showing her butthole but it didn't show up in the pic like I had hoped. That town in insane.

CIMG3982.jpg

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Fishing201235_zpsd7c23405.jpg

Nice! Love to ice fish. I used to go fishing with my dad and we would knock holes in the ice on a river with a heavy, sharp pointed plumb (pendulum). This was from a bridge 15 feet above the water. What did you use, an ice auger?

CaptainZero

Reaction score
Nice! Love to ice fish. I used to go fishing with my dad and we would knock holes in the ice on a river with a heavy, sharp pointed plumb (pendulum). This was from a bridge 15 feet above the water. What did you use, an ice auger?

Nope, too lazy now. I used to chop holes in the ice with my dad too. We go to a resort now, and they have it all ready to go. Even bring us a hot lunch! Not exactly roughing it.

BlackSG91

Reaction score
Me in New Orleans earlier in the year... there's a girl in the background showing her butthole but it didn't show up in the pic like I had hoped. That town in insane.

CIMG3982.jpg

Wow, you look very handsome in this photo...you're giving me those ghey urges!:wave::wub2::fever: BTW, I could care less about the girl in the background showing her butthole.:lol:

Ghostman

Reaction score
Wow, you look very handsome in this photo...you're giving me those ghey urges!:wave::wub2::fever: BTW, I could care less about the girl in the background showing her butthole.:lol:

Let's face it, a good selfie is nice, but add a chick showing a butthole in the background, and you just shot up to straight "Classy" :yesway:

Frankie

Reaction score
That's me in my avatar photo too. Here's one my girl took of me last night:

4c10c3622a4611e3990622000aeb0f14_8.jpg

And one of me on stage a few months back:

9918180023bf11e3916922000a1f9043_7.jpg