What Marshall amp am I looking for?

• Thread starter SloeGin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian R

Reaction score
Well I'm fucked then..........................
No disrespect dude...at all, or perhaps I don't get it...but truly any all tube Marshall...with Celestion speakers and similar guitar will get you in the ballpark... It's up to you to really nail it. It's not really trying to sound exactly like Angus...it's about sounding GOOD in an Angus like vibe... That comes from your hands man... Too much emphasis it placed on equipment.... It's important of course, but in the end...it is the way you play that makes the big diff.

Emtbreid

Reaction score
No disrespect dude...at all, or perhaps I don't get it...but truly any all tube Marshall...with Celestion speakers and similar guitar will get you in the ballpark... It's up to you to really nail it. It's not really trying to sound exactly like Angus...it's about sounding GOOD in an Angus like vibe... That comes from your hands man... Too much emphasis it placed on equipment.... It's important of course, but in the end...it is the way you play that makes the big diff.
I play like shit (I’m always practicing to get better ) but I sound good 😂

Ufoscorpion

Reaction score
Think we’re talking to ourselves op hasn’t responded to anything.

Joves

Reaction score
Amen to this!!

colchar

Reaction score

Yeah, you totally didn't get it. I was being self-deprecating and was saying that I suck as a guitarist. It was a joke based in a whole shit-ton of reality.