• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

• Thread starter Red Solo Cup
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
before that, I was listening to this.

1727655831699.png

no name, nor literature giving a hint at what it was, I bought it as a mystery grab...

It ends up, it's a compilation. Has an early pre-Zep track of Plant, playing w/ Alexis Corner & Steve Miller. Then, it goes to an early '69 show in Sweden, which some say was a broadcast, then it goes to a BBC show that they did for Top Gear... all in '69

The bootleg was pressed around 1979. Mine has a yellow paper. The discs are simply white paper (blank).

BlueX

Reaction score
currently listening... day 2 of vinyl

Led Zeppelin Jimmy's Birthday Bash Live at the Royal Albert Hall 1970

View attachment 158452 View attachment 158453

3 disc set... whomever uploaded the images to discogs didn't upload the back, of vol 1, so I didn't include the back on either. The covers are identical, except the volume 1 & 2...

almost 2 full hours of early Zep. They did a few covers too...
Vol 2 (1 disc) still available here, but Vol 1 (2 discs) sold out and discontinued.

Wonder if this is the same recording and production?
LZ RAH 70.JPG

Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
Could it be side A on this one? Had to listen again. Story goes that they were introduced as "Led Zeppelin and his orchestra" (but in Swedish).

View attachment 158500View attachment 158498
most likely...

here's the details:

&.. someone posted a snapshot of the yellow cover I have:

1727738350437.png
Vol 2 (1 disc) still available here, but Vol 1 (2 discs) sold out and discontinued.

Wonder if this is the same recording and production?
View attachment 158499
hard to say... the show was officially released as DVD video. I'm not sure where they sourced the LP I got. I'm not sure how consistent all the tracks are. Seems most are right on, but, one side seemed different, or one track. I didn't listen too careful, but I did notice. I didn't pay attention, so, I don't remember which track...

Latest posts