What would you like to see NOW from Marshall?

• Thread starter radiomatts
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Glade

Reaction score
From my standpoint and being a newb Marshall owner I would say prices.
How cool would it be to possess say the Zakk Wylde Signature model but 3 grand? Damn man,,,,is it going to blow me?:wtf:

coldsteal2

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to see them use the old style
grill and tolex and head styles on all thier
amps, black with black grill is so boring and
looks dirty after a while

RachelMorgan

Reaction score
1. bias adjustment on rear of all models.
:fingersx:

+10

Actually bias test points on the back. Trim pots located in 1) a place accessible to the customer, and 2) in a safe place where the customer doesn't have to worry about shorting out everything.

Self-biasing like the Soldanos and Peaveys would be better. Pull tubes. Replace tubes. Play.

radiomatts

Reaction score
+10

Actually bias test points on the back. Trim pots located in 1) a place accessible to the customer, and 2) in a safe place where the customer doesn't have to worry about shorting out everything.

Self-biasing like the Soldanos and Peaveys would be better. Pull tubes. Replace tubes. Play.

I totally agree with you about self biasing. My Laney is just that simple. New tubes, plug in and play.

Maybe someday, eh?

The Man111

Reaction score
Better MG's.

Some mg's are good but i would like to see better ones. One that has a distortion channel instead of two overdrive ch and a crunch. plus ones that are valves, definently. but not two expensive, comber and stck size.

YEAH!!
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

coldsteal2

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Better MG's.

Some mg's are good but i would like to see better ones. One that has a distortion channel instead of two overdrive ch and a crunch. plus ones that are valves, definently. but not two expensive, comber and stck size.

YEAH!!
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

They had better Soild States back in the 90s
and the Mosfets of the 80's

amplifier

Reaction score
Why on Earth would you want to downgrade from 2 channels w/2 modes per channel to just 2 channels?

travismbrown

Reaction score
I'd like to see a reissue of the slash signature model+O

-Yes Silver Jubilee Reissue with a reasonable price tag

Built in attenuator (like THD) that doesnt color tone and allows you to crank and get good tube break up at reasonable volume

small 5 watt all valve combo please god

steelhorse

Reaction score
I like all of the wish list items you have travis, but the only one I see happening is maybe the 5 watt valve combo.

sojatriani

Reaction score
I would like to see a HW Silver Jubilee 212 combo reissue, and a true two channel Vintage Modern. And if the JCM 800 has to come back, make a 15 watt one so we can enjoy the tone without pulverizing the neiborhood.

Mase947

Reaction score
A matching straight cab for my 1960TV... They only make angled.

steelhorse

Reaction score
I would like to see EL34 tubes in every amp, not cheap chinese components.

eh?

That would suck, EL-34's in every amp?

I'm glad they're different tubes like 6L6's and KT66 in certain Marshall models, all EL-34's would be boring!

And not sure if you're referring to the tubes being Chinese or not but fwiw, the Chinese make some pretty decent tubes as well.

As for components, I believe the hybrids and SS amps are Chinese components to keep production costs down.

Latest posts