where should I buy tubes?

• Thread starter dexter74
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LAARS

Reaction score
It really all depends on what your looking for. Here's a list of dealers that I've been using for quite some time.

KCA/NOS - KCA NOS Tubes. Audio tubes for guitar amplifiers and audiophile equipment. 12AX7, 6L6GC, 12ay7, el34, el84, Fender amplifier,5AR4, 5U4GB, cv4004, 6SN7, 8417, 7027, gz34, Mullard, EF86, 6ca7, 6bq5, 7025, 12at7 | kcanostubes.com | Mike K. is a straight shooter that deals in NOS/ANOS/new production stuff.

Doug's Tubes - Vacuum Tubes For Guitar Amps and Hifi Audio | Dougstubes.com He deals in mostly new production tubes, I've always had great dealings with Doug.

Tube Store - www.thetubestore.com - Your online source for amplifier tubes! Once again mostly new production stuff, some NOS but very expensive.

Tube Depot - Welcome to TubeDepot.com! Once again mostly new production stuff, some NOS but very expensive.

If NOS is your thing, Mike at KCA is the man. Very easy to deal with.

:dude::dude:

Doug is always my first choice. and to tell you the truth, its in this order as your answer.

#1 Dougs
#2 tube store
#3 Tube depot

No issues ever with either of these places... Always get what I order, its quick, and good quality tubes.

Lowlife

Reaction score
How about just asking either Riverratt or Marty here on this very forum if they have what you need? If I lived in the states, they'd be my tube pushers for sure.