White people be like..

• Thread starter Feeling Supersonic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
We're all slaves to some degree-

Money-Slave.jpg

:erk:

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Not one black or white person alive today has any first-hand experience with the slavery of olde.
Let it die. Ain't nobody alive to pay no mo.

OMG DUDE!!!! I have said the exact same thing many times to these liberals and others who feel the Black Man (no offense intended) is so suppressed. They and the stupid Whites need to let it go and move on!!! It is disgusting how the media and Holly Wood just want to keep it going. Heck, when I was younger I was called a "stupid Pollock" and now when I mention it I'm told to rise above it and move on WTF!! That the terrible Whites didn't go to Africa and steal the slaves, they were sold by their own people so why aren't they pissed off at them and their Country for letting it happen?? Frickin a they got to let it go...

Well that's enough of my rant for now, off to practice:D!

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
We're all slaves to some degree-

Money-Slave.jpg

:erk:
Yep..you see it! That's why I posted the thing about freedom. Everyone in the USA since the abolishment of the gold standard and has a social security number is in effect an indentured slave to a degree. All worth in our financial system is now based on the productive labor each individual can provide. Your social security account is an individual "strawman" corporate account whose value is based on your sweat and toil. When the US government borrows money, it is secured with your strawman accounts. You are the collateral!

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
Yep..you see it! That's why I posted the thing about freedom. Everyone in the USA since the abolishment of the gold standard and has a social security number is in effect an indentured slave to a degree. All worth in our financial system is now based on the productive labor each individual can provide. Your social security account is an individual "strawman" corporate account whose value is based on your sweat and toil. When the US government borrows money, it is secured with your strawman accounts. You are the collateral!
Crap...that means China owns my ass!

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
All worth in our financial system is now based on the productive labor each individual can provide.

It's been like that since the turn of the 19th Century.

"From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs"
- Karl Marx

Labour and circulation of capital, or at least the manipulation of circulation, has been omnipresent in capitalism for a century.

and we all know who loves a bit of Marx.

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
It's been like that since the turn of the 19th Century.

"From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs"
- Karl Marx

Labour and circulation of capital, or at least the manipulation of circulation, has been omnipresent in capitalism for a century.

and we all know who loves a bit of Marx.
Yep...and I'm not happy wit 'im either! (mispelling intentional)

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
Systems are pretty funny. They seemingly exist, yet, if you just carry on without a conciseness of it, it can actually be a good thing.

It seems to me as though the happiest and wealthiest are people that don't even consider such a 'system' - they just get on with what they can. If it goes their way, great, if it doesn't, it doesn't.

I think there's a certain conciseness that arises within one when they stsudy a system and realize the hand they've been dealt. Thereon their life is dominated by this knowledge of poor social standing or luck.

Don't let it dominate you. It will always exist, systems have and always will - just forget about trying to understand it to the point you think you can be a manipulator of such, and that it'll bring you zen.

I think now, the system doesn't care for the colour of skin. In certain nations it went through a phase, but now it has seemed to have diluted the race into one colour.

I think this is because the social architects have handed over the consciousness of the system, to the system itself. It has a certain blind irrelevance to it now. The eye of the system sees all humans equally.

In the US however there is still an army.

900 US bases in 135 countries in the world - that's an Empire.

StratoMarshall

Reaction score
I'm with you there! I don't let it bother me, I remain educated as to what we live with and try to work within that system to make life good for my family and I. I also watch my representatives like a hawk! They get out of line and no more votes! I will also campaign with others to ensure folk know what they are about. I'm NOT a political activist, but I will pay attention...close attention to those who have my welfare (meaning well being, not a check) in their hands! That's what government by representation is about!

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know man, I see the same old thing happening over and over gain throughout the history of man: The Israelites, the Roman Empire, every nation - they all have short-term memories and forget from whence they came. They all get greedy, fat and sloppy, and forsake the old ways that got them where they are.

America's no different. I may not know much about black slavery, but I can tell you as a white person neither myself, nor anyone I've ever known, has had anything against any race of people. So I don't buy racism as something perpetuated by whites, or people in general. I think there's much more to it than that. There's something suspiciously profitable about racial division. There's always profit in war. :hmm:

Methinks.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
The Greeks named Ethiopia as such because it means, 'of the burnt face' lol

They Statue of David by Michelangelo is an item that says, this is the greatest specimen of man. A tall broad athletic Aryan man with muscular definition.

I think in history you see a lot of slight reference to superiority from the white races.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
white people be like....do the humpty hump, do the humpty hump!

bush_malaria_dance.jpg

I get stupid. shoot an arrow like cupid. use a word that don't mean nothing- like loopid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9_w6ZhvRJ8]MTV - 10 - Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance - YouTube[/ame]

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
George Bush is a freaking idiot; yet, hear me out, an intriguing man nonetheless.

Easy to mock - but he really is missed. I wish he was still the president of the US.

Far more entertaining.

I've never missed a president. What's that like? :lol:

They all look the same to me.

Feeling Supersonic

Reaction score
I've never missed a president. What's that like? :lol:

They all look the same to me.

Sometimes I watch a compilation video of George Bush speeches and public appearances just to get my fix on modern America. :yesway:

Presidents used to be intelligent people that wrote well and spoke clearly. I for one can I say I have many US presidents I look up.

George Bush isn't one of them - he's too much of peculiar child.

Status
Not open for further replies.