Who Builds 112 Cabs ?

• Thread starter Crank It
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crank It

Reaction score
Looking for a 112 cab MIA. I know Avatar does. Who else !

Tia

Max Gahne

Reaction score
Siesmic 112s are cheap and well made. I have the 'Contemporary' model used closed back It sounds awesome with a V30. Sounds huge, It's not a great looking cab but sounds great, built well and cheap. They sell out pretty quickly when they get them in stock.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where made, but I've been pretty happy with my Orange PPC112, and I think they're still under $400. Has a Vintage 30 in it. I wouldn't put a cranked 50 watt amp through any 1x12, but they sound great and are built road-worthy solid. They also make 'em in black.

1653430584488.png

Crank It

Reaction score
Siesmic 112s are cheap and well made. I have the 'Contemporary' model used closed back It sounds awesome with a V30. Sounds huge, It's not a great looking cab but sounds great, built well and cheap. They sell out pretty quickly when they get them in stock.
Whoa, thanks ! I checked them out and they are indeed affordable. I need two cabs to run stereo and those cabs will allow me to buy better speakers than I had in mind.

Awsome

Crank It

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies !

More builders out there than I imagined. I'm leaning toward Seismic but still have 2 or 3 mentioned to check out.

Angrycolon

Reaction score
Not sure where made, but I've been pretty happy with my Orange PPC112, and I think they're still under $400. Has a Vintage 30 in it. I wouldn't put a cranked 50 watt amp through any 1x12, but they sound great and are built road-worthy solid. They also make 'em in black.

View attachment 108554
Oh but a cranked Marshall 50w sounds so lovely in this cab that I beg to differ. lol

ampeq

Reaction score
These are great cabs at a good price. I have one of each, 1 12" and 2 12"
I put this speaker in mine and it sounds excellent.
https://wgsusa.com/retro30 Takes awhile to break in but once it does the sound is much better than the "V" speakers.

DumpsterChicken

Reaction score
I like Raw Cabs. He has a website, but he also has a lot of product on ebay. He does custom orders also, just tell him what you want.