Wife's Brain Surgery This Thursday

• Thread starter Jethro Rocker
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flyinguitars

Reaction score
Best of luck and prayers to you and your wife. I hope is goes well!

rick16v

Reaction score
I hope the operation is a great success. All the best to you and your wife.

Frodebro

Reaction score
You guys are in my thoughts (you too, Biddlin & wife).

Things like this are never easy, but once you get through them your sense of perspective changes, and suddenly life and the world around you seems to be a much better place.

snark

Reaction score
Jethro, All the best to you and your wife. I had a similar surgery 9 years ago. Make sure your wife does her physical therapy to work on her balance and not to get frustrated when she is unable to distinguish what direction sounds are coming from. The brain adapts in unique ways!!! Good Luck!!

jack daniels

Reaction score
T's & P's to you, your wife, and your family JR. And just to prove by our faith that a higher power will take over, we will not believe the deafness issue to occur by letting go and letting the almighty handle it i.e. "as ye hath believed, so shall ye receive". Therefore, the converse of disbelief should also hold true with regards to the deafness issue. Can I seriously get an amen from everyone here? :yesway:

JR, the following is only a recommendation but, I have seen some truly miraculous things happen lately. I'm of the firm belief that the more T's & P's that you can elicit from everyone within your sphere of (life/activities) the better. Church prayer groups are also wonderful groups of people to call upon in these highly stressful times. GB you and yours.

Gianni

Reaction score
My most positive thoughts will be with you and your wife on Thursday! :hug:

ThisTooShallPass.jpg

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Jethro, All the best to you and your wife. I had a similar surgery 9 years ago. Make sure your wife does her physical therapy to work on her balance and not to get frustrated when she is unable to distinguish what direction sounds are coming from. The brain adapts in unique ways!!! Good Luck!!

Jeez, that's good to know!! Thank you for that! There are alternate ways to get sounds from right side to the left side. Unfortunately it seems the auditory nerve will be broken thus the 100% probability... we just want the tumor gone!!! Thank you all for your prayers!! Amen brothers!!

royslead

Reaction score
You and your wife will be in my thoughts as well, Thursday. Hope and pray for the best.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
All the best to you and your wife. I had a similar surgery 9 years ago. Make sure your wife does her physical therapy to work on her balance and not to get frustrated when she is unable to distinguish what direction sounds are coming from. The brain adapts in unique ways!!! Good Luck!!
Was yours a benign tumor as well or something different? Lost hearing on one side too??

rmlevasseur

Reaction score
My best wishes to you both. as you may know, I have logged a lot of hospital hours lately and have really been through wringer, so if I can help with any insight at all please ask.

Latest posts