• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

WTB: 50, 80, 100, 120 Matamp or Orange or Green or Electric Clone

• Thread starter geardoc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

geardoc

Reaction score
If anyone has a Matamp, Orange, Green, or Electric(ex-distributor for Matamp in the USA who went into business himself) amp for sale I'm interested,:

I am looking for anything from a 5 watt Minimat style amp all the way to a 50, 80, 100, 120 watt amp. I'd prefer a clone because the originals have become so expensive. Matamp and Electric both have varying degrees of meeting ship time, and I would prefer buying one finished.

I have excellent Ebay feedback, I have good feedback on some non-musical forums(BM59 and M14 collector), and I severed ties with Reverb after they screwed me on an instrument.

Thanks

I am in Murphy NC 28906

neikeel

Reaction score
I’ve got two clones left. An OR100 and an ORST. Both to late 69 specs with NOS parts. There are pics here somewhere. I will keep one for myself as I also have a very sweet Matamp 2000 clone too (don’t mind which one of the ‘Ormats’ I keep.

geardoc

Reaction score
Neikeel: If you decide to sell either the OR100 or the ORST, I would appreciate if you would let me know.

One off your amps ended up in the USA and then in Iowa(maybe). Lost track of it.

Thanks for letting me know.

I think outside the 4001, the JTM and JMP- then the ORST and OR100 are my favorite amps. I have not heard enough of the Matamp 2000 or Orange Matamp 2000 to be sure of the tone differences.

geardoc

Reaction score
Neikeel:
If I wasn't clear- if you will sell the ORST or the 2000 either one(or both) would be my preference(yes if you would sell both I'd buy both).

If you would sell the ORST or the OR100, the ORST is my preference- but beggars(me) can't be choosers.

Thank you !

Latest posts