WTB - JCM 800 50w

• Thread starter psychic_fuzz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a JCM 2204, 4104 or 4010

Just seeing what’s out there!

I’m in Detroit. Can also provide UPS shipping label if your willing to ship.

Thanks!

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a 4104 in Toledo on FB Marketplace , if you do that
Yep, that was the one i was originally buying. I had a time setup to meet seller and they backed out.

Then a 2204 being sold out of indiana. seller agreed to meet in Toledo and then they backed out lol.

Thanks for looking out though. Still on the hunt!

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
just be careful...

there's a lot of scammer activity online. We've had a few here recently, but, it's everywhere. FB seems to be full of it too.

That could also be the case of someone who sets up a deal, then backs out. If you meet up w/ them, on a 2nd chance, meet up at a secure location, like a police station, or Guitar Center, or something... If at GC, tell them you want to go inside & try it out. Tell GC you want to try out a cab...

You can't be too careful these days.

&... for note, they thrive on the WTB: ad's... Because they know what you're looking for, they can tell you they've got it, then tell you to send them money f&f, or venmo, etc. Then, "see ya!"

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
just be careful...

there's a lot of scammer activity online. We've had a few here recently, but, it's everywhere. FB seems to be full of it too.

That could also be the case of someone who sets up a deal, then backs out. If you meet up w/ them, on a 2nd chance, meet up at a secure location, like a police station, or Guitar Center, or something... If at GC, tell them you want to go inside & try it out. Tell GC you want to try out a cab...

You can't be too careful these days.

&... for note, they thrive on the WTB: ad's... Because they know what you're looking for, they can tell you they've got it, then tell you to send them money f&f, or venmo, etc. Then, "see ya!"
Yep I’ve been in the game for a minute. Im very selective with who I deal with and where we meet. I have a very good BS meter thankfully. It’s like my superpower. All good points your making.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I buy lots of sh*t online ....hell, most of it ,the last 25 yrs or so .
Travelin around , Im on Craigs, FB marketplace ...wherever , beatin the bushes.
Ive been lucky I suppose , in that Ive had very few flakes .....maybe two that I can think of

Too bad Toledo guy is flaky , it came with a case
There's a guy in TX with a 4104 , same price ,no case thugh
There's 4010 for sale in FL

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me and the Toledo guy talked for quite a while about it, seemed like a cool guy. He had just played his last show with his band and I guess he started feeling sentimental about it. Even though it’s still listed lol

I told him if he ever changes his mind I’ll meet him anytime. All good…one will pop up.

Watched your YouTube video again and it didn’t help my GAS :lol:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
There's a 1979 JMP 2204 for sale near me in Melbourne, FL, in excellent condition. I was checking it out today. Boxing it up properly for shipping is no problem. I'd be happy to help if you make a deal for it. I can refer you to the dealer and act as your man on the spot if you want.

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a 1979 JMP 2204 for sale near me in Melbourne, FL, in excellent condition. I was checking it out today. Boxing it up properly for shipping is no problem. I'd be happy to help if you make a deal for it. I can refer you to the dealer and act as your man on the spot if you want.

I’ll pass for the time being but i appreciate the offer!

joe1068

scammer
Reaction score
Looking for a JCM 2204, 4104 or 4010

Just seeing what’s out there!

I’m in Detroit. Can also provide UPS shipping label if your willing to ship.

Thanks!
Got a 1987 marshall 2204 50watt jcm 800 master mkii half stack, excellent condition, no rips or tears, sounds loud and clear. lmk if this works

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
just for posterity... ⬆️ that was a scammer account - banned!

had a bunch of IP's, one which was from Nigeria.

0 post count. I approved it just to show an example. That's why all new accounts have to be vetted now.

It used to be, in the past, they didn't know much, anything about the content of the forum, they were scamming. They seem to be gaining a bit of knowledge about gear, to try & pass as legit.

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

0 post count. I approved it just to show an example. That's why all new accounts have to be vetted now.

It used to be, in the past, they didn't know much, anything about the content of the forum, they were scamming. They seem to be gaining a bit of knowledge about gear, to try & pass as legit.

Amazing lol

V-man

Reaction score

I saw that badge and was like WTF… now I want a “scammer” badge!

These fucking morons are like AI: it is not hard to spot the glitch… awkward, extraneous information. For example, “2204 50watt jcm 800 master mkii half stack” even a complete asshole wouldn’t mention that slew of redundant obvious info to describe the item FS on a specialized site/FB page. Better yet, they provide so much info that only an avid enthusiast would be aware of… only to add some 2012 price behind all that “knowledge.” Obvious bullshit is obvious bullshit.

psychic_fuzz

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually working on a deal for a 4104 right now so will probably need this ad deleted (sorry scammers lol)

In the meantime there was another 4104 I was looking at but decided to pass. The PCB looks like it's had some heat issues, and it has dagnalls. Check it out if you guys get a chance. Curious what you guys think.

Musicmaniac

Reaction score
Wow!!! How do you prove you're not a scammer? What does paying for a membership do to protect you? All I did was respond to someone looking for an amp. I've been a member here for years and I don't need to be insulted!