WTB: Marshall Kerry King Sig amp

• Thread starter BJJ&Blues
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
This one appears to be on Reverb for $2.4k.

xxoq8izkos7ltqbxtjtx.jpg

https://reverb.com/item/31529532-marshall-jcm800-2203kk-kerry-king-signature-100w-tube-guitar-head

BJJ&Blues

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately those sellers will not ship.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately those sellers will not ship.

If you're in CONUS you can try uShip. They will pick it up put it in their van or what they have and bring it to your door. Need to find out if there are people who will bid for your shipment going from the seller's area to yours.

Hopefully with this lockdown plannedemic uShip is still in operation.:rolleyes:

Seller does not need to worry about packing.

I shipped a large organ speaker from Florida to New Jersey with uShip and it got there fine just wrapped in a packing blanket.

leslie uship - Copyx - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Felipe, you’re Brazilian, train Muay Thai, and own a KK Marshall. You’re like a brother from another mother

Thanks man! This amp is a fucking underdog. lot´s of people do not take it seriously because it does not have a loop, 1 ch only and it was a ¨quick¨ project. but c´mon, it was a quick SANTIAGO ALVAREZ quick project. It´s like ¨ok... it was not the best leonardo da vinci project¨.

Buy one, buy a metropoulos zero loss fx loop and enjoy it. If I can give another tip, this amp goes extremely well with the 5150iii 2x12.

BJJ&Blues

Reaction score
What speakers do you use for it?

Thanks man! This amp is a fucking underdog. lot´s of people do not take it seriously because it does not have a loop, 1 ch only and it was a ¨quick¨ project. but c´mon, it was a quick SANTIAGO ALVAREZ quick project. It´s like ¨ok... it was not the best leonardo da vinci project¨.

Buy one, buy a metropoulos zero loss fx loop and enjoy it. If I can give another tip, this amp goes extremely well with the 5150iii 2x12.

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
I was using this head in my 5150iii 2x12 works GREAT! then I´ve assembled a 2x12 with Neo Century Vintages (didn´t worked for me). Also I have some cabes with V30, worked well but it was not perfect.

Then someone put on sale 2 Celestion EVHs here in Mexico (the speakers that EVH put in their combos, some sort of 50w version of the G12h). I bought it and put in the cab I use with the 2203kk and that was IT!

Today, because I had nothing else to do I put a V30 there to see how it sounds.

BJJ&Blues

Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully I’ll find one of these soon. I really want this and the Zakk wylde head as well.

I was using this head in my 5150iii 2x12 works GREAT! then I´ve assembled a 2x12 with Neo Century Vintages (didn´t worked for me). Also I have some cabes with V30, worked well but it was not perfect.

Then someone put on sale 2 Celestion EVHs here in Mexico (the speakers that EVH put in their combos, some sort of 50w version of the G12h). I bought it and put in the cab I use with the 2203kk and that was IT!

Today, because I had nothing else to do I put a V30 there to see how it sounds.

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully I’ll find one of these soon. I really want this and the Zakk wylde head as well.
Where are you? There´s one cheap in Guadalajara... if you are in the south, might worth the trip.

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
I’m in the US. I can’t find a ZW here

I know that you are in the US. I´m in México and I have seen some 2203kk cheap in Guadalajara. If you are in California, New Mexico, Arizona or Texas it´s not hard to get there.

BJJ&Blues

Reaction score
I’m in Atlanta, GA. It would be an epic road trip!

I know that you are in the US. I´m in México and I have seen some 2203kk cheap in Guadalajara. If you are in California, New Mexico, Arizona or Texas it´s not hard to get there.

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
Shhh

The gringos are about to nominate you for an involuntary lifetime membership in the KKK

I have nothing to do with that. I´m from brazil, also I´m a portuguese citizen. I´m just passing by, nothing to see here.

Doolittle

Reaction score
I will keep an eye out. I was close to buying one years back when know one wanted the and I would see them on GC used for 999.00 on a regular basis. Good luck with your search!