• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

WTB: Shure SM57

• Thread starter kamran
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kamran

Reaction score
Looking for one or two sm57s, its okay if they're a little beat up but please don't sell me something that looks like its been run over :wave:

These go for $100 new, probably $85 after haggling, so name a price and maybe we'll work something out. Shipping or local are both fine

Last edited:

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say CL & look under studio gear for sale.
for what it costs to fix or relace components in one I'd just buy new.

kamran

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, I was looking at GC's used website and I can get two for under $100. That's probably what im going to go with.

levon

Reaction score
Watch out for fakes, plenty of them floating around. If it's too cheap to be true, it probably is. You can buy new ones pretty cheap, why take the risk?

kamran

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. Wasn't aware there were a lot of fake mics around. I ended up getting a new one from GC for $65 because they sold the used mic that Id already paid for. Alls well that ends well I suppose.