WTB -- white Marshall 20th Anniversary 4x12 slant cab with 65 watt Celestions

murgatroid

Reaction score
Wanted to buy -- white Marshall 20th Anniversary 4x12 slant cab with 65 watt Celestions in good condition. 1982 -1983. Should look like the cab below. Should have casters and 20th Anniversary placard (?) thing in lower left corner of cabinet.

New"ish" to The Marshall Forum but serious buyer. Will possibly buy entire stack.

marshall 20th 4x12 cab white.JPG marshall 20th 4x12 cab white 2.JPG

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I don't see those for sale very often. Even when I do, I don't remember seeing any/many w/ the badge...

You can easily replicate it, if you're just going for the look, but, if going for the real deal, good luck. You'll have to continually scour the net...

murgatroid

Reaction score
I don't see those for sale very often. Even when I do, I don't remember seeing any/many w/ the badge...

You can easily replicate it, if you're just going for the look, but, if going for the real deal, good luck. You'll have to continually scour the net...

Actually, I have been scouring the net for one. It's a full time job. I thought I'd cast my net here.

Scumback Speakers

Reaction score
I had a JCM 800 white stack. But my house got robbed in 1993, and the thieves probably pawned it somewhere cheap. Looked just like your pics. The insurance money paid for a 30th Anniversary stack (purple) to replace it.

I liked the JCM 800 stack better.

Good luck with your search!

murgatroid

Reaction score
I had a JCM 800 white stack. But my house got robbed in 1993, and the thieves probably pawned it somewhere cheap. Looked just like your pics. The insurance money paid for a 30th Anniversary stack (purple) to replace it.

I liked the JCM 800 stack better.

Good luck with your search!

thanks for your reply, mr. scumback! i also really dig my jcm 800 and want my 20th anniversary 2203 head and matching bottom cab (below) to be joined by a matching slant cab so they can complete the full stack triumvirate before I die.
current guitar setup.jpg

murgatroid

Reaction score
so my christmas present to myself came today. it’s a matching slant cab for a white 20th anniversary half stack i’ve had for 20 years. on top is a 2203 jcm 800 from ‘82, all original condition except for the bright whatever circuit that i snipped. not sure, but the power transformer may have been blown and replaced. both cabs are loaded with their original celestion g12-65s. everything is in very good condition, the lovely white tolex isn’t shredded, torn, or otherwise mutilated. I AM UNBELIEVABLY STOKED BECAUSE I’VE BEEN DREAMING 20 YEARS FOR A TRIUMVIRATE LIKE THIS TO JOIN TOGETHER IN HOLY STACKRIMONY AND NOW IT HAS HAPPENED!!!Maerhall stack DOW 1.jpg Marshall stack DOW 3.jpg

murgatroid

Reaction score
:slash: Congrats, you now have the holy grail of amplification.
I’d probably get drunk while just staring at it for the first 24hrs of ownership.:lol::lol::lol:

damn, i've been staring at it since saturday when fedex delivered it. i've only gotten to play it once and that was at low volume.
Gonna plug in this afternoon since all apartments surrounding me are empty - everyone's leaving sf because of the astronomical rents and the covid. so this is my chance to let her loose. i'm looking to see how a full stack sounds compared to a half.
can't wait!

Jimmy-time

Reaction score
Thant's Awesome! I found the head, and slant cab, now hunting down the bottom cab. Good job. james

greengriff

Reaction score
That is simply fucking epic!!!! I never even knew such a thing existed!