• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

You Ever NOT Want To Go To Bed?

• Thread starter MarshallDog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Well thats me right now...

I'll just have another cold IPA as I waste my time with all of you!

But, its fun and keeps me busy you MF'res!

So, what is up in your world, anything goes here on this thread EXCEPT Forum rules!

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Well thats me right now...

I'll just have another cold IPA as I waste my time with all of you!

But, its fun and keeps me busy you MF'res!

So, what is up in your world, anything goes here on this thread EXCEPT Forum rules!
Thats what happens when you nap during the day, you're getting old man! :cheers:

Me? My weekend is shot, I'm in bed nursing a cold, no IPA for me right now. :(

Adieu

Reaction score
Yes. I have an odd masochistic love for sleep deprivation.

Work, play, binge watching, binge reading... doesn't matter. I always manage to go to sleep far later than planned, especially if I *definitely* have to get up early and have a long hard day ahead of me.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
Yes. I have an odd masochistic love for sleep deprivation.

Work, play, binge watching, binge reading... doesn't matter. I always manage to go to sleep far later than planned, especially if I *definitely* have to get up early and have a long hard day ahead of me.

same here and i hate it.

Old Punker

Reaction score
This is me. Literally. (Link below.)
Which is why, if anyone happened to look, which they wouldn't, many of my posts occur between 2 AM and 4 AM.

https://www.healthline.com/health/sleep-deprivation/delayed-sleep-phase-syndrome

BTW, it sucks!

I have had this same issue for too many years...and I'm still trying to change it! I usually go to sleep between 3 and 4 am then get up around 11 or 12.

I swear I'm going to sleep earlier tonight!

Can't count the number of times I've said that. :(

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
I'm going to save myself now and shut down.

Then I'll turn on the tv and watch some crap like a romantic comedy or a documentary about statistics, shortly thereafter...

View attachment 95657

before you go.........
Michael_Myers_Mask_Latex_Halloween_Costume_Party_Prop3_fbbb47ec-cf7b-4f28-b806-6576fad8dd4e_1024x1024@2x.jpg