• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

You Ever NOT Want To Go To Bed?

• Thread starter MarshallDog
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Biff Maloy

Reaction score
I tend to be that way on Sunday nights. I know the work week is coming and in the back of my mind i don't want to deal with it i guess. Only thing is lately my day starts at 345am. There by 5am. By Wednesday i don't have the Sunday problem anymore.

If there is a slumber party i vote turn the lights off, everyone strip down to panties and let's have a rubber band war.

Old Punker

Reaction score
Given the average age of most mf members I think "Swing low, sweet chariot" better be on the play list....

maxresdefault.jpg

Old Punker

Reaction score
I tend to be that way on Sunday nights. I know the work week is coming and in the back of my mind i don't want to deal with it i guess. Only thing is lately my day starts at 345am. There by 5am. By Wednesday i don't have the Sunday problem anymore.

If there is a slumber party i vote turn the lights off, everyone strip down to panties and let's have a rubber band war.

:iough:

DreamerDeceiver

Reaction score
5.5 - 6.5 hours of sleep.....my body wake itself up.
5:45 am up like a shot.

Early bird gets the worm,
and the 2nd mouse gets the cheese .

mickeydg5

Reaction score
The middle east of the united states of America
I need 8 to 10 hours of sleep to feel about normal. I can live with less but feel the differences when awake.

I do not care for IPA so I drink weisse or dark ale, lager, porter and malt liquor; all strong. I usually have a few when posting here. :D