• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

YOu think you 'have' distortion? well think again.

• Thread starter dreyn77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I like Dreyn. His posts always amuse me.. and that's why we're all here.. aren't we?:hmm:

until someone blindly follows bad technical advice then they may not "be here" anymore.

sure go ahead & touch the caps, it's ok....:wow:
turn EVERYTHING UP TO 10 then hit the strings real hard.... yeah,,ok....

dreyn77

Reaction score
Eppic fail? 1,628! + 139! More than your posts! I thought you guys were ignoring me and I'll go away? huh? your so unpredictable now. YOu forgot my other posts that said I was disenchanted with the forums usual type of posts. and I've proven my point about 'deliberate calculated segrigation for certain members from information'.
and proven that the 'slogan' of 'no politics' is designed to deliberately missrepresent the outward apperance of the 'brand' 'marshall forum' as a welcoming unbiased place for world communication. 100 + posts of racist personal attacks and threatening behaviour and threats to KILL! with NO END IN SIGHT!
Why would any 'normal' person want to partisipate in the MF defys discription.
If I don't get an apology from the management within 14 days of this notice I shall be seeking further legal advice and representation for further legal action.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Eppic fail? 1,628! + 139! More than your posts! I thought you guys were ignoring me and I'll go away? huh? your so unpredictable now. YOu forgot my other posts that said I was disenchanted with the forums usual type of posts. and I've proven my point about 'deliberate calculated segrigation for certain members from information'.
and proven that the 'slogan' of 'no politics' is designed to deliberately missrepresent the outward apperance of the 'brand' 'marshall forum' as a welcoming unbiased place for world communication. 100 + posts of racist personal attacks and threatening behaviour and threats to KILL! with NO END IN SIGHT!
If I don't get an apology from the management within 14 days of this notice I shall be seeking further legal advice and representation for further legal action.

:rofl::rofl:
We deserve an apology from MF management for not banning you 2 months ago.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
YOu forgot my other posts that said I was disenchanted with the forums usual type of posts.

good luck w/ that. :thumb:

we are all free to leave if we don't like something. who is keeping you here against your will??

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score

How did you come up with the figure of 14 days? Thats a long time in the internet world. :lol:

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score

I have watched this go on long enough

You are bat shit crazy.
Its hard to take you seriously when you cant spell correctly. The word "epic" is pretty simple. Yet you cant spell it or others. Which makes listening to your crazy theory even harder to take. You proved yourself to me in the thread when a member asked if he should pull the trigger on a deal to buy a 6100. All you could do was parrot anothers thoughts. And when I called you out on it, not a word from you.
Now you want to claim racism? I am sick of that shit. Go fuck yourself. If you dont like this forum then fucking leave.
You wont get any apology here. Seek all the legal advice you want. I have no tolerance for stupid fucks like you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts