Your 2020 Bicycle

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still riding my Trek 7.5FX from around 2007/2008. Very nice bike, though sometimes I'd like to try something else. So many makes and models to choose from, and the riding season where I live is pretty crappy about 80-90% of the year, so it's hard to justibify the cost of a nice new bike. For now, I'm still happy with this.

I recently bought this this headlight from Amabazon, since it's getting hotter so it's better riding around sunset. I can recommend it, it has a wide beam it can go pretty bright at 800 lumens and stuff.

trek-7.5-fx-212845-13.jpg

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

giam23

Reaction score
I'm still riding my Trek 7.5FX from around 2007/2008. Very nice bike, though sometimes I'd like to try something else. So many makes and models to choose from, and the riding season where I live is pretty crappy about 80-90% of the year, so it's hard to justibify the cost of a nice new bike. For now, I'm still happy with this.

I recently bought this this headlight from Amabazon, since it's getting hotter so it's better riding around sunset. I can recommend it, it has a wide beam it can go pretty bright at 800 lumens and stuff.

trek-7.5-fx-212845-13.jpg

Ive got a 2015 giant defy advanced 2 thats got new specialized bars and stem, with a fizik arione k:ium saddle, also has the new 105 cranks and chainrings, picked it up for a steal secondhand and added the saddle through a trade, sucks having two very expensive hobbies haha

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sapient

 
Reaction score
I'm 41 and i still ride bmx. Nowadays it hurts more when i fall off though

I DIG BMX ..since, oh, about 1979. Got my first Hutch Hollywood last year. It's an '18 reissue frame/fork ..blinged (for the lack of much better words). I won't go deep into this since it's not what this thread is about. Here's a pic though:

LFgYV9Jl.png

OP, I have a Specialized Men's Diverge, BUT sadly it's only a 2019. I'll post it tomorrow if us "lowly 19'rs" can play too. :)

Wenander

Reaction score
i have Crescent Brimer mtb...it´s at the shop getting fixed. highspeed crasch in the forrest three weeks ago. cant fix it because my collarbone broke in the crasch. wooops

Attachments

• ylc050__01_5_4.jpg
    ylc050__01_5_4.jpg
    674.6 KB · Views: 4

Wooferhead1

Reaction score
Scott Plasma - I bought it used from a doctor on E-Bay complete with the Zipps for $ 2800 back in 2008 it's a 2006 Scott Plasma - all carbon - wheels alone retail for $ 3000. Had to buy some training wheels to swap out between racing, 20 speed dura-ace what a ride. I no longer race triathlons but it's crazy fast and buttery smooth. About 15 lbs with the zipps (tubular tires). Also have Schwinn Moab hardtail mt bike 27 speed about 19 lbs ...2006 Scott Plasma.jpg

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Scott Plasma - I bought it used from a doctor on E-Bay complete with the Zipps for $ 2800 back in 2008 it's a 2006 Scott Plasma - all carbon - wheels alone retail for $ 3000. Had to buy some training wheels to swap out between racing, 20 speed dura-ace what a ride. I no longer race triathlons but it's crazy fast and buttery smooth. About 15 lbs with the zipps (tubular tires). Also have Schwinn Moab hardtail mt bike 27 speed about 19 lbs ...View attachment 74684

Nice. Olympic-man Wooferhead! :dude:

Wooferhead1

Reaction score
No pic because my new 2020 is still being built. It’s a Parlee Z-Zero custom bike made in MA. I went full boat with DA Di2, disc and the new Zipp 303 wheel set. It will be my third Parlee following acquisitions in 2004 and 2013.

Electric shifting woof woof and Zipps triple woof, Love the Zipps been using them since the 1990's they stand behind the product 100% - Indianapolis, IN. Had them repair a wheel in the middle of racing season no-charge...

Wooferhead1

Reaction score
I DIG BMX ..since, oh, about 1979. Got my first Hutch Hollywood last year. It's an '18 reissue frame/fork ..blinged (for the lack of much better words). I won't go deep into this since it's not what this thread is about. Here's a pic though:

LFgYV9Jl.png

OP, I have a Specialized Men's Diverge, BUT sadly it's only a 2019. I'll post it tomorrow if us "lowly 19'rs" can play too. :)

bmx you have to be a natural daredevil - I'd be breaking some bones I'm afraid...

Dmann

Reaction score
I bought a transreo v4 five years ago after i got sick of my Costco Mtn bike and went from being a fat lazy sitting here in the chair guy to a fit and active daily bike guy.

Its only a $800 bike but it's super light, has shock absorbers, skinny tires for pavement. I only use it on paved pathways and roads. Do 20km a day 50-60 on weekends if its nice. Great for cardiovascular and inner city transportation