• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
//
michael-rt-albums-pic-s-picture5359-s7305155.jpg

michael-rt-albums-pic-s-picture5358-s7305151.jpg

Last edited:

V-man

Reaction score
Great choices... 800, 900, superlead.
Add a jub and a super bass and we're practically gear brothers.

redscott131

Reaction score

jcmjmp

Reaction score
I've got all the Marshalls I need. The only amp I could see myself getting in the future is a Soldano.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
[quote

Last edited:

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Yeah I cant wait to get mine back.. My neighbors will hate me more then than they do now

BluesRocker

Reaction score
Hopefully soon.. He told me that he is damn near close to done with it.. So I can only wait.. lol The YJM wont have shit on this one

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully soon.. He told me that he is damn near close to done with it.. So I can only wait.. lol The YJM wont have shit on this one

Your Superlead is going to be killer amp head after Joey done with it. :headbanger:

Clammy

Reaction score
hey clammy,...is one of those super bass's your fav ,....or least fav?

Yeah, the '73 - second from the bottom. Completely stock/original, and I loaded her up with NOS glass - Mullard and RCA in the preamp, and Mullard XF2 EL-34s. Sounds AWESOME!!! :headbanger:

No "least fav" in that bunch. They're all awesome, but the untouched '73 is definitely my fav. The others all have had some work - the other '73 SB (top) has had the OT rewound, and some small component changes. Still sounds amazing, though, and was my fav until I got the unmolested '73, hehehe... the 74 (second from top) has a changed PT (and they used a later low voltage JCM800 one, so I'm getting a proper T2562 clone as a replacement from Brian at Marstran in a couple of weeks), and at one time had some kind of mod - there's an extra hole in the back panel - that was removed before I bought it. It's also been modded to run KT88s. Even with the wrong PT, that thing sounds killer. The '77 1986 (bottom) is mostly original, but has a replaced OT (with a correct earlier Drake 784-139), and a couple of small components. That thing RIPS, and sounds just drop dead amazing for guitar!

They all sound a bit different and each one has it's own unique character. I can get any type of sound I want out of those amps (if I need "high-gain Metal", I throw one of my Shredmasters in front of the amp, and VOILA! ;) )

Cheers!
:dude::dude::dude:

jcmjmp

Reaction score
I love the Jub you have. :dude: and I bet that 1987x sound killer too.

I haven't even played thorugh the 1987x because I'm still waiting for some key missing parts so I can complete the amp. Stupid Canada Post strike :(

When I got it, it sounded like crap and when I opened it up, it had been COMPLETELY modded, in a bad way. :wtf:

It will be brought back to stock, have a switchable Randy Rhoads mod and a switchable v1a input filter mod.:headbanger: