3rd Power Dream Weaver Mint Condition

• Thread starter True
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

True

Reaction score
I'm selling my mint condition 3rd Power Dream Weaver amp. I just bought it last October and its never left my music room so it is in brand new condition. This is my favorite amp that I have ever owned and it pains me to sell it, but I have a chance to get a bucket list piece of gear that I've always wanted for a really good price so something must be sacrificed. You all know the drill. Feel free to read my posts that I have written about this on TGP and you will see how much I love this amp. It really is a "Dream" amp and nails both the Fender and Marshall amps in one package. Just a killer amp all around. Plus it has his Hybridmaster Plus with the venue switch combo'ed w/ the 38 watt/ 18 watt settings so you can get this thing from full blast all the way down to whisper quiet and it still has the same tone. Best master volume I've ever used and makes it an incredibly versatile amp. You can use this thing on stage or with a baby sleeping in the next room and it still sounds amazing at every volume.

I just paid last year $2899 plus tax for the amp. I'd like to try and get $2200 shipped and paypal'ed. I'm willing to listen to offers, but please don't waste either of our times with ridiculous lowball offers. I do also have the matching cab available in another listing and would be willing to make a deal for both combined.

Also I still have the original box and paperwork that it came with so you'll basically be getting it just how it arrived 12 months ago. Like I said, this is in mint condition. Literally not a blemish on it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Info from the website:

DREAM WEAVER
The Dream Weaver is a two channel amp that brings Fender and Marshall styled voices together under one roof. Channel one is American voiced and features your choice of two modes of operation: '59 Tweed or '63 Blonde Bassman. Channel two is inspired by a '68 Plexi and includes a toggle switch to engage an substantial gain boost for more overdrive and harmonics. Both channels have a unique new feature called "JUMP" that easily facilitates running through both channels in parallel for rich, complex guitar tones that are phase-accurate when combined.

FEATURES:
• Hand-wired in the USA
• Channel One - American Voiced - *Tweed and Blonde Bassman Type
• Channel Two - British Voiced - '68 Plexi and Hotrodded Plexi
• TubeMIX™ proprietary vacuum tube mixing & mastering circuit
• Fixed-bias dual EL34 output section
• Selectable 38/18 Watts output power on a convenient front panel switch
• HybridMASTER-PLUS™ volume management for precise volume control
• Global Presence Control so you can fine tune your high frequencies
• Point-to-point turret board construction throughout
• Aircraft aluminum chassis for superior tone and lighter weight
• Black powder coat finish with precision silkscreened control markings
• Full complement of 16, 8 and 4 ohm speaker outputs
• Custom Heyboer transformers
• TWEED or BLONDE switch on the American channel for selecting between authentic ’59 Tweed 5F6-A and ’63 Blonde 6G6-B styled tones
• ORANGE GLOW switch on the British channel for enhanced gain and harmonics when selecting between authentic ’68 Super Bass Plexi and hot-rodded Plexi styled tones
• Normalized JUMP output jacks for running both channels at the same time. When combined with your favorite effects devices, the JUMP function facilitates simple or complex wet/dry tones all ‘under one roof’
• TubeMIX™ proprietary vacuum tube summing bus circuitry for mixing the two individual channels together. TubeMIX sounds and feels more like a studio console than a guitar amplifier. Benefits of TubeMIX include in-phase audio signal mixdown, superb channel level balance as well as excellent isolation from channel crosstalk
• NoiseREDUX™ proprietary analog noise reduction circuitry that takes all of the warm goodness of tubes and leaves excessive hiss and hum behind. NoiseREDUX delivers a touch sensitivity and dynamic range far beyond what’s available today making it essential for today’s critical signal to noise ratio standards whether playing in the studio, stage or on in-ear monitors
• Patent-pending SWITCHBACK™ 112 Cabinet for your choice of refined open-back or closed back cabinet tones
• 38 Watts Full Power, 18 Watts Half Power Switch for macro volume level adjustments
• Patent-pending HybridMASTER™ Volume Management Control for micro volume level fine tuning
• Turret board construction hand made in Nashville, Tennessee, USA
• Global Presence Control & Insert-style FX Loop for final sonic refinements
• Output tube options include; 5881, 6L6 or EL34 (standard)