• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

A Little Ditty I Just Stuck A Fork In.

• Thread starter Barfly
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

4Horseman

Reaction score
Dig it!:agreed:
And since you have female singer, I played it for my daughter. She digs it too!:shred2:

flyinguitars

Reaction score
Wow! That was sick!!
I don't where to begin.....awesome everywhere. Playing, vocals, writing, production, solo....all smokin! I have to go back and listen a few more times because there was too much to catch on the first time around.

Trumpet Rider

Reaction score
I like it. Great guitar playing and tones, great vocals (sexy as hell) and I love the attention to detail.

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
Wow! That was sick!!
I don't where to begin.....awesome everywhere. Playing, vocals, writing, production, solo....all smokin! I have to go back and listen a few more times because there was too much to catch on the first time around.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for listening and thank you! :) I mainly popped this song up for you to check out so
I'm so glad you liked it!

JParry335

Reaction score
I really liked this! Solid groove, nice arrangement. The vocals fit this perfectly!
BIG guitars and rocking playing!

flyinguitars

Reaction score
Just went back and listened again.....wow.....man that is awesome. Killer guitar playing!
The whole package is just strong all the way around. I really like it and am impressed!

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
Thank you. I've said it before and I will say it again; you liking it goes a long way with me. I think you ( and your son ) are incredible players. Thank you so much. :cheers:

Coronado

Reaction score
Am I listening to the right song? Is it the song "Stand"? Is that your song?! The one with the woman singing?! HOLY SHIT!! That is incredible! I thought I had the wrong song! (you know, like in Soundcloud when your song ends and it randomly goes to some other song!?). That song is SO good!!! The guitar work is HEAVY as hell (and you KNOW I dig the heavy guitar!), and the vocals are amazing!! Her voice is perfect in that song!

Wow, that honesty knocked me back. Great recording quality, great arrangement, the vocals are fantastic... Top notch my friend. Just fantastic!! :eek: :yesway::D:yesway:

Barfly

Expert bottle opener.
Reaction score
@ Coronado. :naughty: Thank you very much. I'm glad you dug it. Thank you for taking the time to listen to it. :) You made my night, Coronado. Thanks.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Absolutely great song. Reminds me of Evanescence. Well-written and produced. Belongs on the radio. :yesway:
One small tip if I may: add something to the choruses after the solo, perhaps some high background keyboards, to bring the intensity of the song up to an epic level before it ends. It's always been my [personal] rule of thumb that if a song is going to end on choruses, they should sound much bigger at the end than they do at the beginning.

Latest posts