Acoustic Song Featuring Scott Douglas Rip

• Thread starter NewReligion
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
I wrote this song and wanted my best friends to record it with me in my home studio. Glad I did as I lost my "brother" Scott Douglas from The Bounty Hunter Band Lakeland FL. last Fall to Cancer. Haunts me every day.

We did a couple heavy songs as well but this just sits nicely in my momentary groove.

I would be interested in hearing feedback on what fresh ears hear and feel as influences.

Thanks for listening.

David

Drums: Scott Douglas
Bass: Ed Paauwe
Guitars and Vocals: David Hopkins

JParry335

Reaction score
Losing our closest friends is one of the most difficult parts of life. The best we can do is to honor them in our thoughts and actions as you have done here.
This song sounds great. You all play and sing so well. Your pain will ease over time, but you will not forget.
I'm sorry for your loss but keep his spirit in your music. I'm sure he'd appreciate that.
Play on brother.

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
Losing our closest friends is one of the most difficult parts of life. The best we can do is to honor them in our thoughts and actions as you have done here.
This song sounds great. You all play and sing so well. Your pain will ease over time, but you will not forget.
I'm sorry for your loss but keep his spirit in your music. I'm sure he'd appreciate that.
Play on brother.

Very true and wise indeed. Thank you...