• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Anybody Into Fishing?

• Thread starter flyinguitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Notes69

Reaction score
Hey Notes69, great photo!

Thanks...She is one tough young lady. Loves fishing. That picture and one from the year before made it into the second page on the CT Anglers guide Back/back years. She wants the cover shot sooooo bad!

jack daniels

Reaction score
I live on a tidal tributary of the Delaware river and am about 45 minutes from the NJ coast/bays. Striped Bass are running in our creek and the Delaware river right now and bluefish are running in the ocean.

Tonight we are taking our boat out in our creek and maybe down past Philadelphia for stripers....... then taking my two sons out for blues in the atlantic on Friday on a party boat.

I'm not a full time hard core fisherman, but I like to go when the fish are running.
Probably take our boat to the Alantic city are next week to fish for flounder.

I know some of you have to be into fishing.

A friend of mine, now deceased that was originally from from the east coast told me that the striper bass found in Lake Texoma on the Oklahoma/Texas border are actually exports from the eastern seaboard possibly the (Massachusetts or New Hampshire) portions of the country. One can get a fishing guide to take you out early in the morning bait your hook and get you your limit (11) in just a couple of hours or less. And the guide skins and cleans the fish for you. It's still fairly cheap to hire one of these guys for a morning outing (possibly $150 or thereabouts). If you were ever in this part of the country possibly we could get you and your son lined out for a trip. I also have a friend who lives in Kingston, Okla. (on Lake Texoma) that has a boat as well.

Latest posts