Anyone can write a childrens book

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
Childrens books of today are devisive.

In relation to Ingles or Engles. I dont care!
If a person is going to be cast for a wholesome role like that, at least check that he doesnt have a skeleton in his closet..
I guess.

Cal Nevari

Reaction score
Just get a decent colorful artist to draw pitchers. And you add a couple of simple statements.
Although your observation that anyone can write a children's book is correct, not everyone can write a GOOD children's book. Personal favorites include Where the Wild Things Are, the Babar series, Blueberries for Sal, Corduroy, The Little Engine that Could, Madeline, Dr. Seuss, The Tale of Peter Rabbit, The Velveteen Rabbit, the Curious George series, Amelia Bedelia, Alexander and the...Day, The Wind in the Willows, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Charlotte's Web, The Phantom Tollbooth, Winne-the-Pooh, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, A Wrinkle in Time, The Little Prince, and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Many of the current favorites, such as The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Good Night Moon, and so forth were published after my childhood, as were the Harry Potter series. So I guess we'll have to wait another 50 years to see which ones last!