• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Anyone here use incense regularly?

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score
200w.gif

I burn similar plant substances on a regular basis.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
A nice air freshener is boiling some cloves, star anise, cinnamon/sticks, and some citrus peels. Kind of a waste of energy though compared to what @V-man suggested.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
I left some grinded cloves in the morter and left the house for a few days. When I came back there was a nice smell! Not too strong, but definitely there.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I cleaned dead mice and nests out of my parent's car the other day- first time I've burned incense in about 40 year. Just trying anything to get rid of the nasty odor. Left coffee grounds in it for several days too.

Incense is too perfumy for me these days. Once in a blue moon maybe a sage leaf. Sweetgrass is pretty good too but I haven't bought any in a long time-
il_570xN.3022721424_owii.jpg

SkyMonkey

Reaction score
Nope. Not since the late 80's.
The smell is very nostalgic though (as long as it's pervading all of someone someone else's house and all their belongings).

Latest posts