• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Anyone here use incense regularly?

FleshOnGear

Harmonic Hermit
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve recently become a bit obsessed with it. I guess it’s a sensory stimulation thing, and maybe my tone obsession is a sensory stimulation thing as well. I burn incense multiple times a day, and I have built up a collection in a small period of time.

Does anyone else here love incense? What’s your favorite type and brand? Cheers!

PelliX

Reaction score
Does anyone else here love incense? What’s your favorite type and brand? Cheers!

No. I have however on occasion sprayed a shot of WD-40 in the air as room conditioning. Maybe if they could make something that smells like freshly ground coffee brewing... but then I might as well just put on a pot of coffee. The regular types I've smelled seem suffocating.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
Not inscence sticks, I got tired of them. I really like frankinscence resin, much more pleasant to me. I have myhrr too but it's a bit stronger, I use very little. Some Benjui also, that reminds me of solder rosin.

For quick on the go burning I also enjoy whar we call here "palo santo", but very sparingly.

Last edited:

FleshOnGear

Harmonic Hermit
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No.

I’m not a dried up cat lady
Congrats on having avoided that.

I had never before heard that cat ladies use incense. Perhaps to cover up the litter smell? I just crave sensory stimulation and like to burn things.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Incense make me vomit. To me they'll always be what trying to cover up the smell of pot is, to bathroom spray trying to cover up the stench of a McDonald's meal upon elimination from the body.

However, I do like the fresh scent of Christmas pine trees though, if that's any consolation.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Oh yeah, sage is cool too. I haven't burned sage in years, thanks for the reminder.

When I was a teenager, one of my friends parents used to grow it.

A couple of times when we didn't have any weed we power smoked that shit hoping it would give us a buzz. :slash::fingersx::(:mad:

:facepalm: Dumbass kids. :lol:

V-man

Reaction score
It’s ok in large places like a Buddhist temple or on a stage in a venue, but not in small residences.

The best “air fresheners” are frying up a steak on the range or cooking sauce with sausage and meatballs. That sticks to the room for a few hours. So does incense, in a damp musty way that’s no bueno.

Chase42147

Reaction score
It’s ok in large places like a Buddhist temple or on a stage in a venue, but not in small residences.

The best “air fresheners” are frying up a steak on the range or cooking sauce with sausage and meatballs. That sticks to the room for a few hours. So does incense, in a damp musty way that’s no bueno.
I was wondering if the smell stuck around in a a bad way... I was considering trying some but I think I'll refrain after reading this