• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Anyone in/around the Twin Cities?

• Thread starter Iron1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Iron1

Reaction score
Texas to Minnesota thats crazy yo! What in gods name brought that about?

Wife is from there, so all our family is there (my family is in the bottom of a beer bottle all over the east coast) and she got recruited to take her dream job. Not digging the snow idea, but way down here in South Texas we have no family and our son is about to turn 13 and misses his grandpa and cousins, etc. So, off to the frozen tundra we go with the Immigrant Song blaring in my mind...

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Wife is from there, so all our family is there (my family is in the bottom of a beer bottle all over the east coast) and she got recruited to take her dream job. Not digging the snow idea, but way down here in South Texas we have no family and our son is about to turn 13 and misses his grandpa and cousins, etc. So, off to the frozen tundra we go with the Immigrant Song blaring in my mind...
Gotta do what you gotta do, good luck with it! :yesway:

Phony iommi

Reaction score
We're relocating to MN soon and I'm losing my local musician crowd, so thought I'd see if anyone on here lives in the TCs.
I’m here.
You’ll find a pretty decent local music scene in TC.
You also may find yourself offended by the way most people smoke their briskets up here.:yum:
Welcome aboard whenever y’all arrive.

rmlevasseur

Reaction score
i bought my slo from Kenny at Solidbody many years ago. I think he opened or moved to a different shop, but its been a long time. I live a few hours north of ya.