• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Are Those Made Aware That They're On The Ignor List?

• Thread starter axe4me
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
LOL! Surprised you remember that. That's when I learned that the ignore list - the way I wanted to use it - was useless, and that I needed to either leave, or learn how to deal with the Slappies (trolls), Snapperheads (ones who fall for trolls), and Bogies (bullies).

Slappies, Snapperheads, and Bogies! Now that's funny! :lol:

Personally I find the ignore button quite useful, I hit ignore and fergit 'em..Period! Out of sight, out of mind.

My memory isn't as bad as it might be, for an old hillbilly hippie rocker..And the only part I disagree with you on the individual in question is that IMO he's really no bully, just an asshole. :squint:

Actually these days I quite often just scroll past the instigators and antagonists..Not worth the time it takes for me to respond to their B.S..:rolleyes:

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Nobody sees it. Lol. kiddin' Axe.

Actually I was the last poster and it appears I've "broken" the thread.