Big Pedalboard rebuild! :D

• Thread starter GuitarIV
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarIV

Reaction score
So since I'm stuck at home and the band won't be rehearsing for a while I decided to reassemble my big pedalboard.

I built one with mini pedals so I'd have an easier time lugging it around, now I decided to go all out and put all the effects I use for recording back on the big pedaltrain again:

IMG-20200323-WA0032.jpg IMG-20200323-WA0033.jpg IMG-20200323-WA0034.jpg

Following the order of effects we have a Peterson Strobostomp HD Tuner, a Crybaby Classic, a Wampler Mini Ego Compressor, an Earthquaker Devices Hoof Fuzz, the KHDK Ghoul Jr. Overdrive, the Boss CH-1 Chorus, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo, Boss RV-5 Reverb and Boss RC-3 Loop station.

The Octaswitch has 8 seperate loops and allows me to simaltenously switch channels on my amp and pedals in and out how I need them, all analog.

I currently use two Fuel Tank Chameleon power supplys, these will be replaced by a single Strymon Zuma as soon as I have the cash for it.

The build is not very clean, simply cause I couldn't be bothered to do it all super tidy when I will be taking it apart once I go to rehearsals again. Noise levels are fine and everything works as it should.

Only thing I'd need as well is a second poweramp to send the stuff I loop out to my second cab. My JCM 800 needs some new tubes and maintenance, so I can't power it up right now.

When I loop myself and solo over it everything blurrs up as expected. Maybe I'll get one of those new Orange Micro Stamps and play the cab in stereo :D

Time to record some tunes! Hehe

Cheers