This Is My New Mini Pedalboard

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
I always love the neat and tidy pedalboards, for me it's always watching a mess of cables like SonVolt's cat above!
Anyway, the live one for 2024 is smaller then ever, the big mess is hidden undereath, on the surface it looks a bit prittier...
View attachment 143468

By the way, it's driving this beast... :D

View attachment 143469
I like hiding the cables as well. I used to use an SKB45 which has the big Furman power conditioner on board but all the cables sit on top. I now use the Voodoo labs and a couple Templeboards, which I really like! The new mid small one just arrived!!! As in I literally stopped typing to get the courier at the door.

jmp45

Reaction score
I like hiding the cables as well. I used to use an SKB45 which has the big Furman power conditioner on board but all the cables sit on top. I now use the Voodoo labs and a couple Templeboards, which I really like! The new mid small one just arrived!!! As in I literally stopped typing to get the courier at the door.

JR, I've started to switch over from the Temple plates to these 3d printed plates. Much easier to remove from pedals, cheaper and anchor well enough.

https://reverb.com/shop/boardmods

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
JR, I've started to switch over from the Temple plates to these 3d printed plates. Much easier to remove from pedals, cheaper and anchor well enough.

https://reverb.com/shop/boardmods
You have mentioned those.
Thanks! I do change things around now n then but perhaps because Temple is made right here, large plates are 6 bucks Cdn and that site has em for $15...
Not a biggie but times 10 pedals....

dslman

Reaction score
How do you like the Peterson tuner? I'm considering the Mini. Is it visible outdoors do you know?
I highly recommend the Peterson tuner, great for setting intonation also. I had the Turbo tuner before, and the Peterson is a big upgrade in ease of use. It's very accurate also with sweetened turnings built in, if you want to experiment.

Shane Stevenson

Reaction score
Updated…added Whirlwind Perfect Ten EQ.
So far I’m digging this EQ pedal. It’s not noisy at these settings. I wanted to keep the basic tone of my SV, just to add a little more of it. It also adds a hint of presence that I like.

Attachments

• IMG_5570.jpeg
    IMG_5570.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5572.jpeg
    IMG_5572.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
Updated…added Whirlwind Perfect Ten EQ.
So far I’m digging this EQ pedal. It’s not noisy at these settings. I wanted to keep the basic tone of my SV, just to add a little more of it. It also adds a hint of presence that I like.
Shane, what are your thoughts on the Spark? I bought the full-size version last year, but have only tried it with a Fender Vibso Champ so far.

Shane Stevenson

Reaction score
Shane, what are your thoughts on the Spark? I bought the full-size version last year, but have only tried it with a Fender Vibso Champ so far.
I really like it but with the SV’s volumes on around 6 (12:00) it can get muddy. If you leave the spark at around where I have it it’s a pedal that adds more plexi to a plexi amp. Anything past about 9:00 it can get muddy.

burster1

Reaction score
I tried the mini pedal thing for a minute but, decided to go back to full size pedals. I love the clamp system on the Tourtek pedalboard and got it for under a $100. The East River sounds real close to my TS-808 and is true bypass. The Mogoo CE-2 sounds like my Boss CE-2 and is also true bypass. Simple setup and doesn't degrade the signal to the amp.

Attachments

• IMG_20240112_020641628~2_0586.jpg
    IMG_20240112_020641628~2_0586.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 12

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
This isn't the tone you are looking for.
Move along.
You're dang right about that.

These are though. (Feel free to enjoy any of the available snacks while you read):

full

Last edited:

Mike_LA

Reaction score
I think I've found a replacement for the double pedal sized G1on for a Korg Pandora stomp . . .

Time will tell..

Should be able to cycle thru 4 patches (All I need) and is battery operated

e3bbecdf98d1890fa34e2d53526d9598_pc.jpg

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

*** Canceled ***
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I've found a replacement for the double pedal sized G1on for a Korg Pandora stomp . . .

Time will tell..

Should be able to cycle thru 4 patches (All I need) and is battery operated

e3bbecdf98d1890fa34e2d53526d9598_pc.jpg
Mike, are you still liking this pedal? Any comments to offer?

Mike_LA

Reaction score
Mike, are you still liking this pedal? Any comments to offer?
Alas, I never really gave it a chance.
The Zoom G1on that I've been using for years is so dialed in I just went back to it since I had a gig to do.
Since I just got the kemper player, I think it's being pushed further into the closet.
Unless I need a super small rig for something, then, that and the looper will work.
Wanna buy it?:cool:

JoRow

Reaction score
DA97A6C0-8E4C-4116-B23D-910950C75505.jpeg
Here is my little board.
Probably one too many overdrives but I can’t bring myself to remove one of them!
The JDX DI box is probably a bit old school compared to the fancy stuff I’m seeing here but it’s bullet proof and sounds much better than the built in DI outs on my amps.
Not that I like to, but I can easily gig without an amp with this set up.