Billy Blades song of the day ! Our Daily Crunch!

• Thread starter Billyblades
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Billyblades

Reaction score
Wow... what a great way to start the day.

Great compliments from our friends and a great private message from You Steve!

I was so... wanting to call you up last night but know we had different schedules so i i let ya sleep haha..

Glad you guys like. I pour my heart n soul into each amp. Each one has a story too..

This thing is built to outlast us! Its got a story all of its own...

Alot of people dont or didnt want this to happen.
They are thinkin about the money they will be losing. Im just happy to be doing something i love and sharing it.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy effing $h!t, that is one brutal sounding amp! Congrats on a project well worth waiting for! Brutal sounds great but I'd like to hear it through all its paces including clean and crunch all at different volumes.

Great job Billy! :thumb:

Yeah I'm sure Billy rocked it out because he knows what kind of tones I'm looking for. Hopefully the official demo will show all that.

Stringjunkie

Reaction score
You're being a downer, it's really effecting my buzz..lmao
Seriously, just stop at congrats Steve and quit digging at this, or not, you're a big boy. But haven't you ever heard of the golden rule? :thumb:

Grunch

Reaction score
You're being a downer, it's really effecting my buzz..lmao
Seriously, just stop at congrats Steve and quit digging at this, or not, you're a big boy. But haven't you ever heard of the golden rule? :thumb:

I'd love to congratulate him, but he doesn't have his amp yet. It's not even assembled. I've always been on Steve's side in this debacle. I've never said anything bad about Steve or the amp.

^AXE^

Reaction score
family-guy-flashlight.gif