BLACK LABEL SOCIETY CONCERT (Marshall Pictures ensue)

• Thread starter chuckmehh
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RazorDave

Reaction score
Wow. That is the most kickass stage view Ive ever seen. Period!

chuckmehh

Reaction score
Wow. That is the most kickass stage view Ive ever seen. Period!

I will gladly stand in line for "seats" like that at a Zakk concert! What's crazy is that I only got there about 2 hours early and my dad, my buddy, and myself were literally the first 3 in. Awesome! :headbanger:

core

Reaction score
speaking of the mustaine cabs, any bets on how long before they don't charge 1200 for one?

I want 2 of em, but not bad enough to pay that much!

You can do that to any cab you want. I was into that look and still am. I did some research and all that's needed is to find a metal grating company that does expanded steel or aluminum grating, paint 'em and install. Also Randall or Mesa I think makes grilles like that so they may be similar size. Not sure. I have a pic somewhere I took of Mustaines' original cabs I'll post later. And it looks better to me than the straight press stamped grills like Marshall is doing.

that is ridiculous....what speakers does he use? Considering Zakk's speakers alone are something like $250 a piece, I can only imagine the price of his cabs...:(

V30's

chuckmehh

Reaction score
Well, V30's would be cheaper I suppose. And yes, some Randall cabs come with a similar grille.

StootMonster

Reaction score
I haven't seen Black Label, but the very first concert I ever attended this was the billing:

Pride and Glory
Ted Nugent
Lynyrd Skynyrd

It was awesome! I was about 16, I think. The very next night I saw Suicidal Tendencies, Candlebox and Metallica. It was the tour where Alice In Chains was opening and Layne Staley OD'd on Heroin. Not the one that killed him, though. I remember Metallica came out and started playing Man in the Box and James started acting like he was shooting up to the beat of the song.

Oddly enough, I found a clip from a year or so ago of James singing with Alice In Chains doing The Rooster. I guess we should all be careful of who we make fun of, eh?

drriff

Reaction score
I haven't seen Black Label, but the very first concert I ever attended this was the billing:

Pride and Glory
Ted Nugent
Lynyrd Skynyrd

It was awesome! I was about 16, I think. The very next night I saw Suicidal Tendencies, Candlebox and Metallica. It was the tour where Alice In Chains was opening and Layne Staley OD'd on Heroin. Not the one that killed him, though. I remember Metallica came out and started playing Man in the Box and James started acting like he was shooting up to the beat of the song.

Oddly enough, I found a clip from a year or so ago of James singing with Alice In Chains doing The Rooster. I guess we should all be careful of who we make fun of, eh?

No, we should make fun of everybody - it's funny. Make tradgedy humorous, it is way easier to deal with that way. I made my Grandfather giggle/laugh at my Grandmother's funeral (she made it to 93, he was also 93 when he passed)- he hugged me like never before after my speech/eulogy.

And I learned that from listening to George Carlin records!

drriff

Reaction score
These pictures are awesome! What great seats! Total Marshall Orgasm!

Best seats at a big venue I ever had was 2nd row for Ratt, New Years Eve ('84 or 5 I think). 4th row for Ozzy on the Bark at the Moon tour (that was with Jake E Lee).
I've had many great spots at club shows, too many to list, but getting up front at the bigger venue is so great.

1st concert for me was 1978 - Eddie Money, Wishbone Ash, Robin Trower.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
These pictures are awesome! What great seats! Total Marshall Orgasm!

Best seats at a big venue I ever had was 2nd row for Ratt, New Years Eve ('84 or 5 I think). 4th row for Ozzy on the Bark at the Moon tour (that was with Jake E Lee).
I've had many great spots at club shows, too many to list, but getting up front at the bigger venue is so great.

1st concert for me was 1978 - Eddie Money, Wishbone Ash, Robin Trower.

that sounds awesome too man!!! This concert was definitely amazing:headbanger: Loved every second!

hellbilly

Reaction score
Hey Chuck, I'm going to see them in Grand Prarie, TX. Does Clutch or Children of Bodom play before BLS? Love the pics.

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Clutch and COB are trading off? When I saw them it was 2cents Cob, Clutch and then a bummer announcement.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
I wonder if Clutch and COB are trading off? When I saw them it was 2cents Cob, Clutch and then a bummer announcement.

Hmm, hard to tell. That's kind of cool though. 2cents was my favorite other than BLS to be honest. I had previously loved COB and Clutch both too though. Haweird.

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now that he's sober Zakk will be slaying dragons again with them axe's!

Glad to hear he's back!

66 galaxie

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm, hard to tell. That's kind of cool though. 2cents was my favorite other than BLS to be honest. I had previously loved COB and Clutch both too though. Haweird.

Clutch killed the night I saw them. It was worth the 3 hour drive just to see them actually. Although, I have to say I really wanted to see Zakk ripp it up sober and all. Oh well, maybe I'll catch him next time.:fingersx:

Shawn71

Reaction score
They only made these special for Zakk & so far there are no plans on making them available to the Public.
They did try to make these available to the Public for a limited run of 600 Amos but they were asking way to much for them, they wanted like 16 grand or more just for the head.

Buggs.Crosby

Reaction score
They only made these special for Zakk & so far there are no plans on making them available to the Public.
They did try to make these available to the Public for a limited run of 600 Amos but they were asking way to much for them, they wanted like 16 grand or more just for the head.

??????did you read this at CHINASCAM.COM

Papus

Reaction score
I smell bullshit, and it stinks

Papus

Reaction score
I don't know about all this crying and shit....
I'm pretty sure if I met Blackmore I would think he's an even bigger out of touch dickhead than I already do, even though he is a personal hero.
Last time I cried was when my wife lost our baby...

tonyl

Reaction score
Read this please plus the last post by me.
the answers are already there.
http://www.marshallforum.com/marshall-amps/23588-new-800-zakk-2.html

He stopped sharing pictures on his twitter since january but recently i saw this video by him who again his promoting this amp
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jd0zypZlXY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪On The Road with Zakk Wylde video Guitarist Magazine HD‬‏[/ame]

really, i dont know. i doubt he will release it because as a member wrote earlier it will cost way too much but again for a limited edition head and EV12L speakers it supposes to have, i dont see a problem.
his amp is not that great (in feautres i mean) and dont have power scaling option or tubes led like afd, yjm.

it is a standard jcm800 with 6550 power tubes, cosmetics and his EV12L speakers.
And if i remember well it has JVM transformer like 2203kk for handling the power of the power tubes? cant remember i must see the video again.
If you follow the link i gave a marshall guy says in the musikmesse 2011 it was for his tour to support his image in the tour berseckus. but then this video? i dont know...
personally, i would love to see this amp and own it why not. i find it more awesome from the vintage one it relased years ago (2203zw).
but this story with zakk's amp have been screwed up really hard.
this amp propaganda started at june 2010 and we have now june 2011.
if you folow the link i gave he said in a magazine that its just for a tour. then he post pictures on twitter that he has a new amp coming out. then musikmesee 2011 came and they said it is not going to happen, it was for tours. zakk paused the story and now this video.

comments are all yours. i will give you the links and the video and judge on your own.
have a nice day :)