• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Brand Loyalty

• Thread starter SonVolt
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
super, you are loyal to a brand of string winder?

Bflat5

Reaction score
Jackson
Marshall
BOSS

Crest toothpaste
Reach Toothbrush's
Degree Deodorant

Android
Jack Daniel's
Dove Men's Body Wash
Vlasik jalapenos

I don't drink soft drinks anymore, but when I did it was strictly coke. When I smoked it was Marlboro lights.

chuckelator

Reaction score
Coke.

Apple.

Nike.

Adidas.

Penguin.

My local Indian Take away. That place is amazing.

[Ernie ball strings, George Ls cables, Ibanez Steve Vai picks, dunlop string winders]

I love Penguin... I have one pair of Penguin jeans...definitely my favorite pair!

Unter

Reaction score
Fruit of the loom briefs
Wrangler jeans
Wild Turkey
Hunts ketchup
Bushs beans
Tobasco sauce
LOL butter
Texas Pete
Dixie Crystal sugar
Coke
Mc Cormac pepper
Unique
Starline
Ruger

Bigmuff

Reaction score
Heinz ketchup is red food dye and high fructose syrup. Seriously, it's pretty vile stuff.

I'm a coca-cola snob. If I go to a restaurant, and the soda fountain only has Pepsi, I just get water. But it gets worse. I really, really prefer coke from the can. Just the 12 oz aluminum can, thank you. The 20 oz plastic bottles taste funny and it's too much volume. 2 liter bottles are right out. Soda from the fountain is bottom of the barrel, to be resorted to only in rare moments of desperation.

Beyond that, I really have no brand royalty. In fact most of that brand name consumerism just ticks me off. Though I must confess I buy Old Navy jeans mostly. Cheap and comfortable. And Bulleit bourbon. Not cheap, but one of my favorite poisons.

Frankie

Reaction score
It''s tough enough finding JD over here sometimes. I've tried some other stuff that was smooth and all...but nothing tastes like JD.

Now, if you want to ship me a bottle I'd certainly try it :)

We used to joke that they put salt peter in Makers Mark. That shit'll give you whiskey dick like no other!

As far is brand loyalty, I really have none. I use whatever works best for me. If I find something that does work, I stick with it until they change it or I find something better. Corporations have no loyalty to me, so I see no reason to be loyal to them. My loyalty sits with a product that works the way I want it to.

mott555

Reaction score
I think I'm more anti-brand. There are certain brands I will avoid and other than that I don't really care. For example, here are some brands I typically avoid

Ford
Cadillac
Cummins diesel
Heinz Ketchup
McDonald's
Behringer
Apple
Pepsi
Harley-Davidson

tubes

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that by 'Penguin' you guys meant Linux.
I'm mostly loyal to that.

1neeto

Reaction score
I take it you haven't reached your mid 30's? I gain a pound just looking at a can of real Coke. It sucks dude. Enjoy your youth.

...and my brand loyalty lies with Tampax® Pearls

You're not doing yourself any favors by taking that aspartame crap. Studies has shown that it still makes you fat, among other things. :wave:

Only thing I'm pretty loyal to is Apple products. So I guess that makes me an iSheep, but I have good reasons. I'm typing this from my 6 year old macbook, I also have a 9 year old iBook 4G that just needs a battery. And my iPhone 4 is 3 years old and still kicking. I wish I could say the same about my previous PC products. Never had a PC desktop or laptop last more than 3 years, or run like complete crap after 3 years. Never had a Blackberry or Android phone that's as stable and reliable as my iphone.

Other than that, I'm very non brand loyal. I'm biased towards Japanese cars because I've owned enough Japanese and American cars to figure out that Japanese cars are simply better built and more reliable. But I haven't bought any brand in particular often enough to be considered brand loyal. :yesway:

Wiseblood

Reaction score
I didn't know Marshall players wore polo shirts and cologne.

Weird lol

:p

Jackson Guitars
D'dario Strings
Dunlop Picks
Chuck's
Doc's
Parkland (BDU Pants)
Gillette Razors (to shave my lip and my balls lol)

1neeto

Reaction score
I have been using Colgate toothpaste for as long as I can remember. Crest always seemed "kiddie", Arm & Hammer screamed Grandma and I wasn't poor enough to reach for that tube of Close-Up gathering dust on the bottom shelf. Other than that, I can't really think of any brand that I have stuck with over the course of my life. What brands have you remained faithful to - through thick and thin? Music gear excluded...

Just to remind some people here of the rules. :D

Latest posts