Christmas

• Thread starter Username2
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

How do you address Christmas?

• I say Merry Christmas

Votes: 35 89.7%
  • Never say Christmas but use Xmas instead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just say Happy Holidays and leave Christmas out

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • I say something gay like Seasons Greetings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will55555

Reaction score
The U.S.A. was a christian nation last time I looked!
Hhhmmm so much controversy on the news over something so stupid.

Here in Ireland we say Happy Christmas! If anyone gets offended by that then they can fuck off to whatever shithole they came from.
Everyone has the right to be offended but that's all they have. They don't and shouldn't have a right to not be offended. If someone said happy ramadan or hannaka to me I'd say the same back to them. I'm not even a follower of any faith but it doesn't offend me in the slightest if someone wants to celebrate whatever day they want and to call it whatever it's called.

I was in LAX on the way home from Australia a while back and the chick in the bookshop says happy holidays to me. I said happy christmas to you too my dear and walked away chuckling to myself.

Political correctness can kiss my Irish arsehole! :)

Sorry about the rant but the world is going fucking mad with this political correctness bullshit.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and get to belt out some good tunes on your Marshalls. Peace! :)

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug.

that's how i say it and if they don't like it they can bitch all they want but it will change NOTHING. Not even their diaper.

Has nothing to do with religion for me but i have no qualms about it's Pagan and Christian roots. regardless of your religion or race etc it's Christmas to ME.
if you celebrate Chanuka Kwanza, or other that's fine too but it's not going to get me to pretend I DO.

as someone else mentioned, political correctness is for the bed wetters.

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:wave:

Yule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, "Xmas" is just as "offensive" as Christmas. I believe the literal meaning of "Xmas" is "Christ mass."

The

PS: I say Christmas, and I don't believe there's a "war on Christmas." Just some bogus fear-mongering just to get more ratings on news outlets.

In closing, from your resident atheist:

Merry friggen' Christmas. :thumb:

Jazz, Don't get technical. Most of us Know it started as a Pagan holiday. We Christians ( I'm a believer NOT a bible Thumper), have adopted it to represent a holiday celebrating the Birth of the Messiah and Savior. September is more like the actual date, BUT there isn't any snow for Santa to land his Reindeer and Sled on. You don't want Santa to land on a Dry surface do you? Inertia is a terrible thing to watch....

:D:D TWIN

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
:wave:

Yule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, "Xmas" is just as "offensive" as Christmas. I believe the literal meaning of "Xmas" is "Christ mass."

The

PS: I say Christmas, and I don't believe there's a "war on Christmas." Just some bogus fear-mongering just to get more ratings on news outlets.

In closing, from your resident atheist:

Merry friggen' Christmas. :thumb:
<atheist;)

Username2

Reaction score
Always puts me in the Christmas Spirit, fast forward to 3:15

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJZt2Ltk2js&feature=share&list=UUNhQs4F56PTakyc4eMH7BmQ"]Trans Siberian Orchestra Seattle Performance 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Username2

Reaction score
Here is how a Christmas letter to Santa would go on the Marshall Forum Backstage,

Dear Santa, How are you? How is Mrs. Claus? I hope everyone, from the reindeer to the elves, is fine. I have been a very good boy this year. I would like an X-Box 360 with Call of Duty IV and an iPhone 5 for Christmas. I hope you remember that come Christmas Day. Merry Christmas, Timmy Jones

* * Dear Timmy, Thank you for you letter. Mrs. Claus, the reindeer and the elves are all fine and thank you for asking about them. Santa is a little worried all the time you spend playing video games and texting. Santa wouldn’t want you to get fat. Since you have indeed been a good boy, I think I’ll bring you something you can go outside and play with. Merry Christmas, Santa Claus

* * Mr. Claus, Seeing that I have fulfilled the “naughty vs. Nice” contract, set by you I might add, I feel confident that you can see your way clear to granting me what I have asked for. I certainly wouldn’t want to turn this joyous season into one of litigation. Also, don’t you think that a jibe at my weight coming from an overweight man who goes out once a year is a bit trite? Respectfully, Tim Jones

* * Mr. Jones, While I have acknowledged you have met the “nice” criteria, need I remind you that your Christmas list is a request and in no way is it a guarantee of services provided. Should you wish to pursue legal action, well that is your right. Please know, however, that my attorneys have been on retainer ever since the Burgermeister Meisterburger incident and will be more than happy to take you on in open court. Additionally, the exercise I alluded to will not only improve your health, but also improve your social skills and potentially help clear up a complexion that looks like the bottom of the Burger King fry bin most days. Very Truly Yours, S Claus

* * Now look here Fat Man, I told you what I want and I expect you to bring it. I was attempting to be polite about this but you brought my looks and my friends into this. Now you just be disrespecting me. I’m about to tweet my boys and we’re gonna be waiting for your fat ass and I’m taking my game console, my game, my phone, and whatever else I want. WHAT EVER I WANT, MAN! T-Bone

* * Listen Pizza Face, Seriously??? You think a dude that breaks into every house in the world on one night and never gets caught sweats a skinny G-banger wannabe? “He sees you when you’re sleeping; He knows when you’re awake”. Sound familiar, genius? You know what kind of resources I have at my disposal. I got your Sh-t wired, Jack. I go all around the world and see ways to hurt people that if I described them right now, you’d throw up your Totino’s pizza roll all over the carpet of your mom’s basement. You’re not getting what you asked for, but I’m still stopping by your crib to stomp a mud hole in you’re a$$ and then walk it dry. Chew on that, Petunia. S Clizzy

* * Dear Santa, Bring me whatever you see fit. I’ll appreciate anything. Timmy

* * Timmy, That’s what I thought you llttle punk ass. Santa

Peaty

Reaction score
^ We saw TSO for the first time a few weeks ago. My wife got the tickets and I went along thinking it would be a just okay. Man was I wrong, it really was a mind blowing spectacle. I'm almost ashamed to admit how much I enjoyed it.

Alt Freak

Reaction score
Be nice or else...
tumblr_mel06b9BJd1qdxslwo1_1280.jpg

gdh1532

Reaction score
Aren't some of those guys former members of Savatage?

I have heard the same thing, it formed from some or maybe just one, not sure.. but I did hear on the radio that it started from Savatage.

gdh1532

Reaction score
just found iit, the singer and guitar player, the guitar player has had quite a few gigs, with the likes of Alice Cooper, Megadeath, Singer from Ratt, TSO and Savatoge, plus a ton of studio tracks for a lot of well known artist.

gdh1532

Reaction score
Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.

"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."

The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. It represents a candle, he said.

You may pass through the pearly gates Saint Peter said.

The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells" . Saint Peter said you may pass through the pearly gates.

The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.

St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"

The man replied, "They're Carols".

Latest posts