Coolest Man Cave Addition EVER!

• Thread starter RBscrim
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BeardedRetroGuy

Reaction score
images

+1 :rolleyes:

RBscrim

Reaction score
Quite possibly... But I have no room for another fridge.

What gets me is the PRICE people will pay for these!

If I paid that much for a fridge, I would be EMBARRASSED to announce it to the world on a forum...

Micky,
I'm not the least bit embarrassed though I can see why you might be. You're focusing your disgust on a $300.00 fridge when there's a $11,000.00 Les Paul Ultima leaning on it. You should set your sights a little higher my friend. ;)

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be embarrassed about the Lester... I would be proud.

But in all seriousness, it is just there are about a hundred fridge threads.
Probably second only to the splash threads...
I am glad for you actually, (really!) but give it a rest!

RBscrim

Reaction score
I apologize, I'm new here so I didn't get the "don't irritate Micky with another fridge thread" memo. These just started shipping in January so I thought some folks might like to see one in it's natural environment. It seems most did or at least they were welcoming and gentlemanly enough not to whine about it.
Give it a rest? Really? I have a suggestion that clearly hasn't occurred to you. If this thread gets your panties in a bunch...... don't read it.

It's painfully obvious that you're one of those "last word" kinda guys so have at it. I'm through playing verbal volleyball with you. I'm gonna grab a cold one from my new Marshall Fridge!

PS. I am shopping for a Marshall amp for my collection. I had several questions but now I'm afraid I'll ask a question that's been asked before and once again incur the wrath of Micky Mouth.

Darth Federer

Reaction score
Micky mouth...that's a good one. That is an extra sweet collection you got man and welcome to the forum. We love ridiculous and unjustifiable gear purchases around here. By the way, this is only the second fridge thread I've seen so I say keep them coming. Looks great.

BeardedRetroGuy

Reaction score
That's because you guys didn't see the 17 other f***ing fridge threads that were generated last year about this time when we first heard they were going to do this fridge idea. We got sick of them then and eventually they stopped and we all breathed easier. Now it's fine that you got one, but instead of making the 4th thread about how I got mine, you could just add onto the last one saying "Hey, I got one too! Here are pictures." Then it would all be in the same thread and not 2-3 clones of the same damned thread, like the ones about Sl00sh Toanz.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all cool, it's OK, he didn't get the memo.
Micky Mouth. That is a new one. Thanks. No, really, thanks.
Micky Moose, Micky Moron, Hey Micky You're So Fine, have all been used already.

Yeah, for over a year now we have had to endure these fridge threads, we apparently DID get the memo, but you are forgiven this time for not searching the forum first, and for not reading all the other fridge threads before starting a new one about yours.

Really it is all OK, just busting on you guys for a bit. Now if someone would send me my own Marshall Fridge, I will bet I would be a hippocrate and start a new thread about it....
Or wouldn't I?

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey RB - I am sorry for what I said.
I hope you can forgive me and my actions.
It was not an attack on you.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally, I like the Bose system in the back...

RBscrim

Reaction score
Personally, I like the Bose system in the back...

Micky,
The Bose L1 model II is an amazing PA. The line array is the way to go but with the Tone Match system it really excells at amplifying an acoustic guitar with a pup like my Martin 000-28EC.
Rick

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Micky,
The Bose L1 model II is an amazing PA. The line array is the way to go but with the Tone Match system it really excells at amplifying an acoustic guitar with a pup like my Martin 000-28EC.
Rick
Been looking at one for a more 'portable' setup for my Ovation.
Seems like everywhere I go, there is a really decent PA, trumping my need.

RBscrim

Reaction score

Of course you can't have a collection without a Marshall amp. I have several Fender amps that are great but I couldn't "hump" them anywhere anymore! I've been looking locally for a smaller more portable amp and I'd appreciate your opinion on the following.

MG 250 DFX

Valvestate VS265

Haze MHZ40C

Latest posts