Delete

• Thread starter Recess
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

fitz

Well-Known Yinzer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

BygoneTones

Reaction score
Location? I've got one I might be tempted to part with.

BygoneTones

Reaction score
Mine is a 73. Corner protectors are all missing, but otherwise in very good condition. Both speakers have been out and individually tested, both are perfect. T1281 G12H, green covers, pulsonic cones. April 73 date codes. Really great sounding cabinet.

I can do it for 3000 GBP shipped.

If you're interested at that price, let me know and I will take some photos of it tomorrow.

Recess

Reaction score
Mine is a 73. Corner protectors are all missing, but otherwise in very good condition. Both speakers have been out and individually tested, both are perfect. T1281 G12H, green covers, pulsonic cones. April 73 date codes. Really great sounding cabinet.

I can do it for 3000 GBP shipped.

If you're interested at that price, let me know and I will take some photos of it tomorrow.
Y

Last edited:

BygoneTones

Reaction score
No worries. I really like this cab and am not in a rush to sell it.

If you are referring to the two above, the one at 'scruffs' has a big hole drilled into the bottom, missing its center post, and has been painted black or got black boot polish on it. The other one is a 75 with, probably untested, Mueller cone speakers in it.

I won't be price matching mine with either of those.

Emerald city guitars have got one listed at £3300 with non original, probably untested, creamback speakers in it, which they can't even be bothered photographing:

Last edited:

AndyD

Reaction score
Is this really what 2045s are listed at?????

Latest posts