Dimed TSL 60

• Thread starter nedcronin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nedcronin

Reaction score
Hi All, everyone's always talking about how kick ass these Marshalls sound flat out....including myself. Here is a TSL on 10 on the clean channel.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTyTjexFnew]YouTube - Power Tube Saturation[/ame]

nedcronin

Reaction score
Here is the Crunch channel with the gain halfway up, master volume at 10....
G12M65's a singing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kK2aAa7plw]YouTube - Dimed Marshall TSL[/ame]

jaek

Reaction score
And you can still hear after standing in the same room as it? Dayum!

Kentucky Martian

Reaction score
I know that sound!!!!!!!!! been there done that.lol

My Tsl60 seems to love Volume for some reason.....Lol

what Mods have you done to it if any? preamp tubes??

mike mike

Reaction score
i know how it feels to dime a marshall in a small room. so damn loud it is intense

germ_x

Reaction score
Sounds awesome, man! I don't know why people knock TSL's. I love my TSL60 (thankfully I was able to get it back).

Actually, I think that part of the reason people say that NMV amps sound so much better is because they're diming them and then comparing that sound to a MV amp turned down low. The truth is, when the MV amps are dimed and the preamp is backed off, they sound incredible because they're being used the same way as a NMV.

nedcronin

Reaction score
Nothing special for preamp tubes. JJ;s in V1,2&3. EH 12AX7 in V2 for a little hair. Winged C EL-34"s in the power section.