dying

• Thread starter Marcell
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mrmadd

Reaction score
My wife or nephew will probably be forced to reep the rewards of the collection, but heart goes out to the music school donation idea.
May some deprived black kid from the depths of the city named Jimi Hendrix will become great again!

Spooky88

Reaction score
A monumental funeral pyre will be constructed from all my music gear. In fact the PA will be connected while in the pyre and playing my favorite songs. I'll be burned as the Heathen kings of old were and all my guitars and amps with me!

Sustainium

Reaction score
Think I will liquidate everything but essentials at some point and buy a new corvette that will be easier for her to make one sale for market value.

dro

Reaction score
Have always sold old gear at major discounts to youngsters learning the craft. I would hope, wherever they go. They go to someone who will use them. And not treat them as art to just hang on a wall. That said. Once your dead, not you're problem anymore. Ill be more focused on the ride ahead of me.

neikeel

Reaction score
Too Dead to Care
Sounds like a good one for Motorhead. :D
You mean like “Killed by Death”?
Of course they could release it but all the original band are dead now.

My son will get the lot unless my wife sees the Excel spreadsheet with specs and value?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ed King (Skynyrd) his wife sold his gear to Carter Vintage Guitars before his body cooled down. Thought that was disrespectful. At least celebrity gear appreciates in value so I'm sure she did well. Not sure that's what he wanted?

masher_uk

Reaction score
Plan A is to live forever but if that doesn't work out I'll leave a Les Paul to each kid. No point in leaving them to the missus 'cos she'd only give them to the jumble or sell them for what I told her I'd paid for them... :rolleyes:

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
I'll start it:

" I'm so friggin dead,
I died in my bed,
While my old lady was a givin me head,
I'm Too Dead to Care...."

"But for now I'm still here..."
"Although death from beer is very near..."
"And then I'll wonder what will happen to my gear..."
"But I'm too dead to care..."

:jam:

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife and kids have been told not to sell anything I leave behind before checking values.

My guitars and amps obviously have value, but I have a lot of small stuff stashed that probably is worth more than my gear. Not to mention my record collection, stereo gear ect. If I bought it and kept it, it's valuable.

Latest posts