First song I’ve written in 4 years

• Thread starter ToneWitch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stefan_E

Reaction score
Thanks! They should be coming through both speakers. I just have one set phase inverted to push it further out in stereo. Makes it really wide sounding.
I listened in crappy in-ears that do not even have consistent volume between them, so that's probably why I only heard it in one ear :)

How does that trick with phase inversion work? Sounds interesting.

ToneWitch

Reaction score
I listened in crappy in-ears that do not even have consistent volume between them, so that's probably why I only heard it in one ear :)

How does that trick with phase inversion work? Sounds interesting.
Basically it flips the track upside down instead of reversing it. Best way I can explain it. Which puts it in the opposite spectrum it’s not phase inversion but the tracks for the deeper backups are inverted on the center axis through the track. I’m not a pro I just know it sounds cool lol

Stefan_E

Reaction score
Basically it flips the track upside down instead of reversing it. Best way I can explain it. Which puts it in the opposite spectrum it’s not phase inversion but the tracks for the deeper backups are inverted on the center axis through the track. I’m not a pro I just know it sounds cool lol
Thanks! I think I know what you mean now. And then you pan them out to each side in addition to that?

Latest posts