• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Friedman Smallbox + Les Paul (Fast video) \o/

proxy

Reaction score
Hey, man... It's a Sony a6400 + Sigma 16mm 1.4
:)

Does this camera ever overheats ?
I brought years a
Hey, man... It's a Sony a6400 + Sigma 16mm 1.4
:)

Does this camera has overheating issue ?
Years a go I brought NEX7 that overheats easily so I was super disappointed with Sony

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
i cant think of any marshalls i want at the moment
and i cant think of any Friedman i dont want.
torn between the runt 20 and the JJ. :wallbash:

BanditPanda

Reaction score
I gotta tell ya up front that my opinion on Friedman comes strictly from the YT experience.
I have heard them to be much darker than Marshalls, more gainy than Marshalls, more modern voiced than Marshalls, more expensive than Marshalls and less articulate than Marshalls.
The fact that you will most certainly see more Marshalls on stages across the global venue than Friedmans, to some degree, makes a statement. Same could prolly be said about what's found in recording studios.
Do we say to other players in conversation " I'm looking for that Friedman sound, man"
C'mon Rickster, Marshall is the original Habana Montecristo. Freidman is a Colt! ( I joke ).
Then again my only Marshall experience is from playing my DSL40, and listening to the usual sources. * see disclaimer.
BP

rick16v

Reaction score
that seems to be the case from the demos too.

I'd love a JJ Jnr but they are rare to find used, and too expensive to buy new in UK.

I just got a good deal on a 50w runt. Its too loud too me but I couldn't resist. It needs a boost and eq to get near the JJ gain but gets pretty close to it.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
I'd love a JJ Jnr but they are rare to find used, and too expensive to buy new in UK.

I just got a good deal on a 50w runt. Its too loud too me but I couldn't resist. It needs a boost and eq to get near the JJ gain but gets pretty close to it.

hard to find here used too. im gonna have to go used because i want a Mesa Fillmore too this yr. (lord willing)

Latest posts