• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

FS - 1981 Marshall JCM800 2203

• Thread starter sdgiffin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sdgiffin

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I HATE to do this but I have to sell my beloved JCM 800. This amp is a total beast and has been used on countless records at the studio I engineer at as well as been my rock amp for the last few years. It is such a beautiful amp but unforeseen circumstances have prompted me to sell it, along with part of my heart. Haha.

Anyway, I'm looking for $1500USD + shipping obo. I would really love this to go to a great home where it will be played and loved. It is equipped with EL34s (I guess originally it was loaded with 6550s) and has the bright cap snipped (easily reversible). Following the beloved Date My Marshall website, the serial indicates with the S/A that it's a 50w but it clearly is not with the 4 EL34s. The amp has been well maintained with the filter being done a couple years back, one the tube sockets replaced and general maintenance on dirty pots, etc.

Here are some pics... Thanks for looking guys.

dreyn77

Reaction score
spain? elsalvidor? india? anyone?

this is the second one this week! I was sure the guys would have chimed in here to help you out.

Latest posts