FS: Fulltone tube tape echo one of the later made ones. Les Paul.Marshall model 1983 cabs for restorationP*price Drop**!!!

• Thread starter Whatwhatringrang
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
I have this listed and for sale elsewhere/local also. I have owned probably 4 of these over the last 20 years or so. I could use money now more than this beautiful echo. I just do not have time to use it enough or really ever. I pretty much use sste . However these are amazing in stereo modes. Comes with 2 extra new Mike Battle tapes made in Akron ,Ohio. Same tape as in unit now. It will be fully cleaned and demag‘d before sending. In U.S.A and free shipping to here.

No issues and works like it should .

I have this listed on eBay but would go lower to someone here a little bit. $1799 shipped or best offer if reasonably close. Just to move on and get the pain of letting it go over. Extra brand new two tapes (same make as one in it ).

Paypal would be cool and also with regular member is a plus . Or maybe reference to a selling site.

Below Light aged 2022 1959 Les Paul Murphy lab. 8,01 k neck and 8.09k bridge depending on temp. Little use from me as I am Fender guy and i have a sg . Im in USA and PayPal again is cool. $5999 shipped I think is a great price or Close to that. New these go for $8199. before tax. Hopefully it might not come to this .

I am kinda of a one guitar guy. Frankly my whole day i have zero time to even play for reasons I will not go into. It is a nice one and not all bottom end mud. weight on digital bathroom scale 8.8 lbs to under 9 lbs. Bought new before being on floor at a local historic dealer. Played many of these over course of 2 years and this one played much lower action and brighter in sound. It’s an amazing instrument but I prefer getting this stuff outta a strat/Marshall and then having brighter type chord sound (thinner funk type fender thing).
This is nicest playing one I have ever played and pickups set up perfect. Straight neck and has never needed adjustment. Tight tuner in a good way. Sustain for as long as you want and no choke out dead spots. whoa🤯
I actually took a loss and traded another torwards this. Also had another one that was lighter by 6 ounce and this was much better player action. As well as sound . I know everyone has the one lololol pretty lame I know.

1967 Marshall 1983 pa cabs. For restoring .These i just never got around to having time to do it with. These are a great lighter weight pinstripe cabs. Take close notice of pics $1100.00 shipped or best offer USA . Being that these need a little work I don’t know really if they are worth me letting go . I have boxes and ready to go with these. Will be packaged very well. These are expensive to pack right and I ship using 2 boxes one for each. Will Be very protected.

Back panels only retolexed Using Marshall stuff. You Will need 12 correct cheese head mounting screws for 3 of the speakers . The obvious looking at them . Also an handle t nut needs repaired . Some of the baffle screws are same size are new replacements . I believe most of the back panels screws and cups are original. Otherwise all original pinstripe and tolex . Needs jacks,cups and wire. No rattles or anything funky with the sound. Baffle t nuts are not stripped . Also a wood strip on top is missing. Not really a big deal and only one screws would go into it on each side. I think someone made these to stack multiples on back in the day.

Last edited:

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
Price drop on everything except cabs which have some wiggle room as they need refurbishing and some parts.

Fulltone TTE now $1699 shipped .

2022 1959 Les Paul “light aged” Murphy lab Gibson custom shop historic (man that was a lot of description) now $5799 shipped. I know who ever if anyone buys if i am able to keep will love it .

The cabs offers might be possible as these need refurbishing . Bought the boxes and insulation to ship so they can go out after payment .

Mrmadd

Reaction score
Selling is tuff right now.
Too much product and no one has any extra money.
This is where I have to thank Joe fn@@@# Biden.

Plus It is XMAS shopping season. People are buying real crap right now. Not music stuff so much.

I have my pile listed on Reverb right now.

Mrmadd

Reaction score
I just figured out recently, at the prices charged, I can not afford to even eat the trash McDonald's serves.

I CAN NOT AFFORD TO EAT AT MCDONALD'S ...

WOW.. NEVER EVER THOUG5IT COULD COME TO THIS.

I have a couple bucks in my pocket and I am not starving, but I can't afford $10.49 for a disgusting Big Mac meal. What if I am feeding 3 kids also.

This American economy is criminal.

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
Thanks for the bump but not gonna get into that . No politics here please. I don’t like to see people struggle with stuff no matter the political views . Hope you get where or what you want and keep on keeping on.

Trying to keep this a simple for sale thing minus all that . A good reason to play some Watson here just because J.G.W was awesome that’s all. No political message and all the best .

I have sold stuff recently and done well with it . Not so much with newer stuff though for obvious reasons. Buying Murphy labs new it is expected you will lose money if you decide to sell it. Same with tape echos. Not everybody even uses this stuff. However there are some that do .

I don’t want this to turn into a political thing . Life can be a bitch however i am just trying to enjoy the ride while I have whatever time I have . Just happy to have family and decent health .

Yeah fast food will cost you in multiple ways . Unhappy meals ,Ups and downs. Smiles and frowns (training day).Over and out

Last edited:

Whatwhatringrang

Reaction score
Tube tape echo now $1400. Shipped pp friends and family. Or $1475 PayPal.

if you interested in the cabs get with me also.

the Les Paul $5500. shipped as it breaks my heart as it is a really nice Les Paul. Like I say I only use Les Paul’s for rock and lead type stuff. Still that’s a deal and killler sustaining playing axe. I don’t play professional anymore or really much lately so its not like I need it for certain recorded sounds.

Last edited:

Wolverine1196

Reaction score

the Les Paul $5500. shipped as it breaks my heart as it is a really nice Les Paul. Like I say I only use Les Paul’s for rock and lead type stuff. Still that’s a deal and killler sustaining playing axe. I don’t play professional anymore or really much lately so it’s not like I need it for certain recorded sounds.

the Les Paul $5500. shipped as it breaks my heart as it is a really nice Les Paul. Like I say I only use Les Paul’s for rock and lead type stuff. Still that’s a deal and killler sustaining playing axe. I don’t play professional anymore or really much lately so its not like I need it for certain recorded sounds.
Hello
Is the Fulltone Tube Tape Echo still available?
Thanks