Gary Moore rapes a Fender!

• Thread starter eljeffebrown
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Mann

Reaction score
I think "rapes" might be a bit harsh. He just pulled her hair and spanked her a bit wile he was making sweet love to her.....

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
He definitely fingered her G string ;)

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is one of the best displays of guitar manipulation (because thats NOT playing anymore) I have ever seen. Gary Moore proves his "godness" here. :applause:

x100 the feel he generates and control is second to none. :applause:

Unknown3

Reaction score
Me being a youngin' growing up in a household that don't listen to any music with guitars, it's no surprise I haven't heard him before.

Fact #1: Not exactly what I would listen to.

Fact #2: I do like his voice.

Fact #3: He's preeeeeetty daaaamn good with a guitar!!!!

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
Me being a youngin' growing up in a household that don't listen to any music with guitars, it's no surprise I haven't heard him before.

Fact #1: Not exactly what I would listen to.

Fact #2: I do like his voice.

Fact #3: He's preeeeeetty daaaamn good with a guitar!!!!

just to let you know Gary Moore = Legend! ;) :dude:

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
ElJeffe I wish more people would understand what you are saying with the (ALL IN THE HANDS). I think it would be a turning point for many guitarist if they could really understand this. Gary the greatest example of this. :cheers:

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
ElJeffe I wish more people would understand what you are saying with the (ALL IN THE HANDS). I think it would be a turning point for many guitarist if they could really understand this. Gary the greatest example of this. :cheers:

Dude seriously!, thats what my original post was all about. listen to what he is making that guitar sound like and he is doing it WITH HIS HANDS NOT HIS EQUIPMENT! If more players would understand this concept their would be allot more happy SOUND MEN out there and allot more UNHAPPY guitarists out there.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone thinks that the amps will make them a better player, which is so far from the truth. Tube amplifiers create more dynamics, thus giving us our own vocabulary threw our HANDS. Everyone wants Slash's sound but if they plugged into his guitar and amp they still will not sound like him. Why? Because you have to play like him to sound like him. Its all in the HANDS!!! is the best thread I have read and needs to grow more.:applause:

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Everyone thinks that the amps will make them a better player, which is so far from the truth. Tube amplifiers create more dynamics, thus giving us our own vocabulary threw our HANDS. Everyone wants Slash's sound but if they plugged into his guitar and amp they still will not sound like him. Why? Because you have to play like him to sound like him. Its all in the HANDS!!! is the best thread I have read and needs to grow more.:applause:

Thanx man. I love this, "Tube amplifiers create more dynamics, thus giving us our own vocabulary threw our HANDS".:applause: this is probably the best way I have ever seen it described!, I think I'm going to go post it over there right now! :dude:

Par

Reaction score
Nice Vid...but I'm pretty certain that was consensual... and even if it wasn't, she was ask'n for it, and liked it.

"All in the Hands" where exactly do I buy or rent a set?

Mike_j

Reaction score
WITH HIS HANDS NOT HIS EQUIPMENT!] If more players would understand this concept their would be allot more happy SOUND MEN out there and allot more UNHAPPY guitarists out there.

100% dead on the money and its a hard lesson to learn. Its also what make players like Page and Hendrix so good. You can have all the best gear in the world and still sound like a twat.