Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded

• Thread starter Unknown3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown3

Reaction score
Wrong! The price you have to pay for a 1300$ guitar is 1300$:D

Just kiddin'.... Sorry, I just had 2.

I was anticipating such a reply! Which is why I said: "The price I have to pay for bringing home a $1,300 guitar" ;) see, if I didn't bring it home... like, kept it at my friend's place... they would never suspect a thing ;)

Of course, there's no use in buying your dream guitar if you're not gonna play it!

Lespaulnmarshall

Reaction score
I was anticipating such a reply! Which is why I said: "The price I have to pay for bringing home a $1,300 guitar" ;) see, if I didn't bring it home... like, kept it at my friend's place... they would never suspect a thing ;)

Of course, there's no use in buying your dream guitar if you're not gonna play it!

Still, the price you have to pay is 1300$ if you bring it home or not.

Lespaulnmarshall

Reaction score
3383-gibson-les-paul-standard-faded-dsc_4002.jpg

Funny little detail, the headstock starts to fade/look vintage (like on the pic above) very fast!! Wich is awsome!!! :headbanger:

Unknown3

Reaction score
I haven't noticed that! That's pretty cool.

Here's another LP Std Faded I found. Same price, same area. Not gonna buy it, just thought I'd compare the two guitars' faded look - and I think this is a faded honeyburst:

4494820091.jpg

Lespaulnmarshall

Reaction score
I haven't noticed that! That's pretty cool.

Here's another LP Std Faded I found. Same price, same area. Not gonna buy it, just thought I'd compare the two guitars' faded look - and I think this is a faded honeyburst:

View attachment 3412

I'd try them both,and get the best one. I went to a Gibson expert with mine, and he took a close look at my faded, he told me I had on of the best guitars he ever saw, light, but not weight-reliefed, good thick/fat and rich tone, great neck... It just had everything he told me. I've found an amazing example. I've had a lot of luck! I'll probably never find a guitar this good again.

Unknown3

Reaction score
I can't really try them both because the seller only had time on tuesday (I'm arriving Tuesday evening and leaving the following day Wednesday afternoon). I'll try out the other one if I somehow find the first one not to my liking. Which I hope I will, because I like the look of the tobacco burst more than the honeyburst.

AdamR

Reaction score
Thats the Les Paul I want. Love the finish and zebra pick ups.

Slaughtereye

Reaction score
This is very nice. Mine is in Red wine color but that faded just looks so soft to touch. Very nice!

Latest posts