• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish

• Thread starter Sir Don
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
The details described in that story are horrifying.

JimiRules

Reaction score
When Murphy was recently asked whether he would apologise to the family, he said: “Why would I f***ing apologise to anyone while you bastards leave me in this f***ing room and treat me like sh*t.”

Wow. So he helped rape and mutilate someone yet he's being treated like shit for being put away in a cell for it. I don't like to wish ill will on anyone, but yeah, he definitely deserved a slow, painful demise.

Last edited:

jimmyjames

Reaction score
Any justice meted out along the way by cops, prison officers and other prisoners could never approach what any of them deserved. It still got off way too lightly. Not worthy of life, let alone being regarded as human. No animal on Earth harbours evil like this.

ampmadscientist

Reaction score

GuitarIV

Reaction score
It's unbelieveable what human beings are capable of doing to each other. Just look at whats happening all over the world right now, especially what those psychos of the Islamic State are doing. I once got sent a link to a decapitation video by those monsters and still can't get the images out of my head, it's fucking atrocious. Wish I would have never seen that and it was not even a minute long.

That said I have a mother, a sister, a girlfriend and female friends. Just thinking about what could happen to them when there are such people around makes my blood boil. I always walk every female home when I can, especially at night and never accept "you don't have to" as an answer, simply because I'd rather be beaten up and maybe take a fucker or two down whilst she has the chance to run. Cause what they can do to me is way less worse than what they can do to a girl.

That said when I think of it... I'm sure I can become a monster too. If someone did to someone I know and love what those bastards did to that poor woman I'd figure out ways to make em suffer. Death penalty would feel like a easy way out then.

Ugh. Hope he burns ins hell.

jimmyjames

Reaction score
Can not begin to fathom the hell her husband has been through. Woulda thought he was the luckiest man alive when he married her, then his life was also taken away. If only their worthless lives had never been realised...I don't usually get on the soapbox like this.

EndGame00

Reaction score
No death penalty but should have been in this case, the whole of Australia was disgusted with this crime when it occurred.
Extrajudicial action by police would have been the proper method to dispose them... Just file it under "suspect(s) acted j a threatening manner by pulling a knife at the arresting officer"...

I'm sure those cops have been wanting to take these guys out....

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember Anita....

images

It just goes to show how out of touch politicians are, the majority of the population would have preferred these scumbags fried. Instead we’ve paid $500 each a day to house these fuxkers.