Granny tries Indian food of rthe first time

• Thread starter Bflat5
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess she really prefers cat food...

smallaxe

Reaction score
indian food is not spicy???? yeah right, it is very spicy. the places in the usa mild it down so people will come back

Bflat5

Reaction score
I've never had Indian food either. I love hot and spicy food so this may be worth trying.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
That was hilarious. I pretty much had the same experience taking my mother to her first Indian restaurant.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never had Indian food either. I love hot and spicy food so this may be worth trying.

It's pungent.... flavors you've most likely never hard. My wife hated it the first time I took her out for Chicken Tikka Masala. Now it's her favorite ethnic food.

levelx43

Reaction score

I agree with you on liking hot & spicy food Bf5...
Chili. Coleman's mustard on a sandwich. Uncle Brutha's #9 hot sauce. A good Cuban sandwich.
But the key word here is 'FOOD' !
There's just something about Monkey Brains still inside the skull that does not make me say Yum Yum!!!

Bflat5

Reaction score
I agree with you on liking hot & spicy food Bf5...
Chili. Coleman's mustard on a sandwich. Uncle Brutha's #9 hot sauce. A good Cuban sandwich.
But the key word here is 'FOOD' !
There's just something about Monkey Brains still inside the skull that does not make me say Yum Yum!!!

They actually have that here in the US?

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:D If you have EVER had the pleasure of working on the Plumbing, (IE. Garbage disposal, sink drain, etc.), of an Indian or Pakistani household, you would know that there is NO WAY IN HELL that I'm putting ANYTHING that smells like that in my Mouth. Decomposed or not.

End of story.

:cool::cool: TWIN

Latest posts