Guess the NGD?

• Thread starter anitoli
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wooferhead1

Reaction score
Already have one. Good choice though.
I was wondering if you had - man they look like they play like butter, I remember drooling over them in their catalog back in the 80's - never had the luck to play one of their guitars and now I see they definitely have held their value over the years just hard to come by.

anitoli

Reaction score
I was wondering if you had - man they look like they play like butter, I remember drooling over them in their catalog back in the 80's - never had the luck to play one of their guitars and now I see they definitely have held their value over the years just hard to come by.
Being a neck through build you have full access to the fret board. The necks are typical of what Carvin made in the 80's and they play nice. This thing is solid maple and it's heavier than an EDS1275 by a bit but it does play and sound nice. Has phase and coil tap switches to.
20210919_230254.jpg

Wooferhead1

Reaction score
Being a neck through build you have full access to the fret board. The necks are typical of what Carvin made in the 80's and they play nice. This thing is solid maple and it's heavier than an EDS1275 by a bit but it does play and sound nice. Has phase and coil tap switches to.
View attachment 139818

that is sweet, I can't imagine toten that around on stage for long...