Hello Everybody!!! From Ca.

• Thread starter rocker67
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rocker67

Reaction score
Well, let me start by saying that this forum is AWESOME! I joined this forum about a week or so ago due to me getting back into playing with Marshall Amplification. Back in in the 90's was my first time I used Marshall. I had picked up a marshall lead series, 30 watts I think it was. It was great to have and to use. While I was using that I was wanting soooo baaad to purchase this JCM 800 I had seen. Unfortunately it didn't happen. :(

Time went by and 2003 I was able to get my first Half Stack. A marshall AVT 50 watt head with the cabinet. It was the best at the time for me. Well, I went and traded it for another amp made by another amp company about a year ago. To this day I regret it to the utmost. MAN!!!

But anyway, I'm back with Marshall to stay this time. I had to start out small again, but, I will get my dream amp soon hopefully(Something In The JCM Series). Right now I am using a Marshall MG50 dfx, which in my opinion sound really good to be a solid state. To me it does seem to have that Marshall Tube Sound that everybody likes. I really enjoy palying it. ROCK ON EVERYBODY!!!:headbanger:

stryker59

Reaction score
welcome!!!!

sk033-skulls-33-sm.jpg

Latest posts