Holywood or Hollywood?

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that your opinion or did you find a horse so tall you can assert something like that as fact now?

...and you accuse *me* of making garbled statements?

Actually I was in the workshop, drinking beer and fixing an oscilloscope. Have you ever considered that most of the greatest thinkers, poets, musicians and artists have used and in some cases abused various substances? Out of interest, do you discredit their contributions on those grounds?

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you ever considered that most of the greatest thinkers, poets, musicians and artists have used and in some cases abused various substances? Out of interest, do you discredit their contributions on those grounds?

You mean like P Diddy music? 🤣 “yeah, yeah you jiggy wid it” 😂😂

Come back when you become versed in J S Bach or Benjamin Britten or Sir William Walton or Joaquin Rodrigo or Steve Vai even … then we can converse on a plane loftier than mud.

Frodebro

Reaction score
I With regard to the allegations concerning forced sexual acts and whatnot, I don't really think that you or I have any idea what may or may not have occurred. We're talking about the mainstream media. Believe none of what you hear and only a fraction of what you see. It's all speculation.

One thing that I have learned about the MSM is that it is all scripted propaganda, and they tell us only what they want us to know. They show us only what they want us to see-and often that is a distraction to keep us from seeing the things that they don't want us to see.

PelliX

Reaction score
Come back when you become versed in J S Bach or Benjamin Britten or Sir William Walton or Joaquin Rodrigo or Steve Vai even

Well, you wanted to turn this into a pissing match. I don't like Vai much, but I do listen to some Bach on occasion. The assumption that I wouldn't be familiar with these people shows a lot about your arrogance which may explain why you appear to have no life and follow clickbait.

You dont get to this level sucking on a bong:

Uhm, Flea from the RHCP was on heroin and could play bass like a god. Jimi Hendrix was stoned and tripping on LSD a lot of the time. Stevie Ray Vaughn had serious alcohol issues. No, you're not going to win this.

Let me give you a piece of advice that you may or may not have heard before. Don't be a plonker all your life.

PelliX

Reaction score
That was entirely uncalled for.

He's long realized that he has no substantial arguments for his regurgitated viewpoints, so he resorts to the ad hominem attacks. I used to know a bunch of people like that in school. Most got their act together after having the everloving crap beaten out of them by someone who'd had enough of their shit. Obviously, these pathetic individuals can get away with it on the Internet and raise their desk chair a little to compensate for the lack of a high horse they so badly wish they had.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got some hot dope on Puff Diddy or I’m shutting this thread down?!

Discuss your school trauma in your own threads…thanks!